iaml1nd54y
iaml1nd54y Posts: 3 Member
So I had 304 days logged into the app and tracking my diet, 304 DAYS! I LOGGED IN YESTERDAY AND LOGGED MY BREAKFAST AND IT MUST NOT HAVE SAVED... Woke up this morning and my log in streak... Back to 1. WTF. I am pissed! 304 days down the shitter.

Replies

• rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Lol
    Welcome back . You were missed for that one day !
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    You'll get over it. With summer here I've had a few days missed. It doesn't matter because there is literally nothing I can do about it. Move on.
  • deadliftsandnoodles
    deadliftsandnoodles Posts: 312 Member
    Sometimes there's more important things in life to worry about. You'll be fine
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Yeah, that almost happened to me yesterday. I logged 3 meals and exercise throughout the day, yet the app sent me a message at the end of the day saying that if I don't log in I'll lose my streak. Like, what? Weird...

But all is not lost. Just follow the link Diane posted and you'll get it back right away. :)
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Sometimes I don't use the app or web site all day (or even weekend) and my streak continues. Wonder if having exercise synced from other sources counts?
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    I would just send a request for your logins to be reset back.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    iaml1nd54y wrote: »
    So I had 304 days logged into the app and tracking my diet, 304 DAYS! I LOGGED IN YESTERDAY AND LOGGED MY BREAKFAST AND IT MUST NOT HAVE SAVED... Woke up this morning and my log in streak... Back to 1. WTF. I am pissed! 304 days down the shitter.

You don't regularly log in lunch, dinner and exercise? I submit that if you aren't logging your complete day, you're not logging in at all and nothing has been lost.

Start again.
  • Rungirlrun4
    Rungirlrun4 Posts: 18 Member
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request
    Iam|1nd54y you probably already fixed this but just in case. I know seeing your logged streak can be great motivation for staying the course! This worked for me, good luck!
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Sometimes I don't use the app or web site all day (or even weekend) and my streak continues. Wonder if having exercise synced from other sources counts?

I think it does if you log a workout. But I don't think steps on the tracker count. But I'm not going to swear to it.
  • mbouchard1234
    mbouchard1234 Posts: 45 Member
    I hear you...I lost a 100+ day streak and was bummed. It's not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but seeing a high streak just adds to the feeling of accomplishment and motivation in your journey. Keep going, the days will pass by anyway :)