What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    Been trying to mop up some achievements in Overwatch on the Xbox One
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Ive picked up Don't Starve again recently and im loving it! Its definitely a challenge in the beginning
  • SexyTora
    SexyTora Posts: 8 Member
    I'm on that Overwatch bby
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    No Man's Sky is my current game, though the new Skyrim total conversion seems like it might pull me back into that game for a bit.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    No Man's Sky is my current game, though the new Skyrim total conversion seems like it might pull me back into that game for a bit.

I had no idea about Enderal until this post. Downloading and prepping the install now. After reading a bit on it, I'm sold, especially given that it doesn't cost anything. ;)
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Just able to get back into gaming with the kids getting older. I'm completely sucked into World of Tanks on the Xbox.
  • Naruya8
    Naruya8 Posts: 48 Member
    The past few years I have pretty much been Playstation-only but because of the recent Pokemon Go hype I decided to dust off my old 3DS and play some Pokemon! The nostalgia of it is making me really enjoy it! Another long RPG after just finishing The Witcher 3 isn't really helping my huge backlog though, but oh well!
  • spngnetwork
    spngnetwork Posts: 41 Member
    I just started the Mass Effect Trilogy (Xbox 360). Tried playing it before, but I just couldn't get into it- probably because it's too wordy, packed with choices, and a moral system. The controls for ME1 are horrible- BUT, I'm willing to give it another go.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    I've been trying to get one last trophy in fallout four but the new DLC is so damned glitchy when it comes to trophies that i took a break and fired up Rare Replay on my Xbox and got all the easy achievements first. Was having fun with Perfect Dark Zero. I just got 37 pounds of games in so i have to start playing, not counting the 5 i got at the flea market lol
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Diablo 3 RoS
    Rogue Legacy
    Ys: Memories of Celceta
    (lots of other stuff on my Vita)
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited September 2016
    Star Trek online
    Warframe
    Deus Ex Mankind divided
    Still need that last trophy in fallout 4 if they ever fix it
    Trails of cold steel 2
    Neverwinter
    Now if only shadowrun online would come to consoles
    I need to finish the Mass effect trilogy on ps3 too, the first one is such a pain to play with the controls handling badly. So many games and they're all long wordy ones lol.
  • guinevere96
    HEARTHSTONE!!!

Yes! Did you pick up the welcome bundle this month?
  • Troutsy
    Bioshock: The collection on the xbox one... Has always been one of my favorite games, I'm so glad it was re-released.
  • b4leaving
    b4leaving Posts: 90 Member
    I'm an on again / off again gamer - mostly because I get so addicted that I lose the rest of my life while gaming. I've been unemployed for health reasons for 6+ months and finally got back into gaming to take my mind off my pain... Started Fallout 4 within the last 10 days.. sometime. I can't remember as I'm completely immersed.
  • Glitch615
    Glitch615 Posts: 16 Member
    I've been playing Legion, the new WoW expansion. It's fantastic! The Broken Isles are great and there is so much to do! I can't wait until I get home and finish some more world quests tonight! :)
  • Troutsy
    I finished up the first bioshock again and I've actually been playing goat simulator and game of thrones by telltale.... both easy completion games but the game of thrones is a great story so far.
  • guinevere96
    jennba5 wrote: »
    I've been playing Legion, the new WoW expansion. It's fantastic! The Broken Isles are great and there is so much to do! I can't wait until I get home and finish some more world quests tonight! :)

My boyfriend wont leave the computer lately he loves the new expansion so much. Almost has me wanting to play! Ive never been a big WoW fan but I play hearthstone regularly, so maybe I should start somewhere.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Don't have a lot of time to play these days, but very much into the new Destiny: Rise Of Iron expansion.
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Rise of Iron also! Pretty much been playing nothing but Destiny since last December.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Played No Mans Sky on the PS4 for a couple of weeks. I honestly didn't know about huge controversy surrounding the game when I bought it. I thought people were just bitching to *kitten* though I guess it was nearly unplayable on the PC platform for a bit when it first was released.

A lot of promises were made that didn't make it to the final game, the head creator guy apparently said in the past any and all future DLC would be free but has now flip flopped his stance on this and will likely not be free. I read Steam made exceptions on returns for this game and a Sony big wig even admitted that the NMS people didn't deliver as they had talked about. Even as buggy as the game was on the PS4, I still had fun but it got boring really fast. I did discover via Steam about this other game very similar to NMS called Osiris New Dawn and though it's similar in gameplay style like NMS, I find OND has more depth and potential than NMS.

I also recently picked up Fallout 4 for the PC for 30$ after finding out that Bethesda said mods for the PS4 platform was likely not going to happen due to Sony not approving them for some reason or another. They cited security issues or concerns, I think? I then find out a few days later after I had purchased FO4 on PC that they are going to release mods for the PS4 version. ( T _ T) Oh well, I heard it was going to be very limited it terms of what would be available.