Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• embear2
    embear2 Posts: 31 Member
    I've been logging daily now since January and see this as my life going forward. I've lost 3.6 stone and only have a few more lbs to go. Would love more friends to support me on my lifelong journey to keep the weight off. I'm UK based but friends from anywhere are welcome
  • peachi86
    peachi86 Posts: 5 Member
    sure :)
  • stepea83
    stepea83 Posts: 161 Member
    looking for more buddies. pretty active on this and open diary.
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    i have some friend vacancies....
  • adambrewington23
    adambrewington23 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm new here and would absolutely LOVE to have some friends on here. If you're relatively active then add away. I'm far from perfect but teamwork makes the dream work so let's get it.
  • akutozo
    akutozo Posts: 9 Member
    Definitely willing to friend other driven people. I'm using an old photo of my "unhealthier" days to motivate myself to do better each day. I've lost 30 pounds right now and would love to help encourage others and have them encourage me to lose even more.
  • PamWOhio
    PamWOhio Posts: 120 Member
    Hi Everyone. I am new to MFP, Dieting and have been completely sedentary for the past 6 years. I got a Garmin Vivofit 2 and firs day only managed 1/2 a mile at a brisk pace and then next 2 days I did 2 miles at a very brisk pace. Logging all my food is teaching me a lot but yesterday and today my shins are KILLING me. Please tell me that will get better but I am going to be useless getting my steps in today. I do have a question. MFP tells me different calories I should be taking in depending on how much I walk but I need to know if it is ok if I take in less. I have only been doing this for 4 days and haven't even reached 1200 calories...let alone the 1400-1700 they tell me to take in depending on my activity for that day. I do not like many veggies or fruits and am eating eggs with a piece of cheese, a piece of toast with no fat butter spray and even 1 piece of bacon and I get so satisfied, I am usually not hungry by the next time I am supposed to eat. Yesterday was the worst...I only took in 700 calories. I could really use some friends and some advice. I lost 5lbs in 4 days which is great but I also know day to day that number can go up or down so shouldn't even be weighing in as often as I do. The excitement is too tempting though. Anyway, nice to meet you all.
  • Runningforafew
    Runningforafew Posts: 28 Member
    Here
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    Add me
  • DavidMoore2696
    DavidMoore2696 Posts: 3 Member
    Davidmoore2696 Please add me guys!!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    It's like the adult version of friend whoring sharing your fruit roll up on the playground! Sign me up! <3
  • tawnyd24
    tawnyd24 Posts: 19 Member
    I can use the motivation for sure as I have not logged into the site for quite awhile(
  • nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    It's like the adult version of friend whoring sharing your fruit roll up on the playground! Sign me up! <3

What she said...

• cazziecoo
    cazziecoo Posts: 29 Member
    I am starting back on here after a long time away (and gaining back what i lost). I am especially interested in friends in the UK that I can get meal ideas from! Carly :)
  • AshSarahP
    AshSarahP Posts: 33 Member
    I'm new and could totally use friends/motivators on here! Feel free to add me (I'm a great cheerleader :wink: )
  • Turb2o
    Turb2o Posts: 82 Member
    Add me PEOPLE
  • akutozo
    akutozo Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add for positive vibes and encouragement.
  • Turb2o
    Turb2o Posts: 82 Member
    Add me if you like lifting weights
  • greenbaymichele
    greenbaymichele Posts: 8 Member
    I need some extra motivation. Please add me.
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Add me if youd like! Always looking to help and have more FIT Friends!