Where are all the 20 somethings hiding?

I'm looking for support from people around my age (I'm 20) and from the UK. I've got friends both older and slightly younger on here but I think it would help having friends going through the same time of their lives and facing similar challenges!

I'm an active user with an open diary, please add me/feel free to say the same on the post!

Replies

• sosanni
    sosanni Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 21 and from Canada. Getting a six pack is on my bucket list so that's the goal I'm working towards :) *not anywhere close atm
    Feel free to add me too :blush:
  • bry1749
    bry1749 Posts: 11 Member
    24 from US here. Just started logging things on here but I will do my best to stay active
  • curlyrecord
    curlyrecord Posts: 2 Member
    23 here! Also from Canada. I just joined yesterday but plan on being an active user! Logging my food and exceed or everyday. My food and exercise diaries are open. Always looking for motivating friends! ☺️
  • SaritaWolf
    SaritaWolf Posts: 61 Member
    24 (25 next month) and need 30 more lbs to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • bardd1995
    bardd1995 Posts: 17 Member
    21 from Israel, four weeks into using this app and going strong. Feel free to add me!
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm 25 from Arizona, does that count? Feel free to add :smile: I've been here consistently since January and I'm down...well if I'm not counting the crazy DnD night (too much vodka and pizza) 48 pounds.
  • adambrewington23
    adambrewington23 Posts: 18 Member
    24, From Detroit MI. I'd love to have some friends on here around my age. I've been active for a few days, but I'm not quitting anytime soon.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • mewtwome
    mewtwome Posts: 5 Member
    21 also from the UK. Feel free to add me too :)
  • Christiee93
    Christiee93 Posts: 68 Member
    I'm 22 and from the UK :)
  • vkr2q7
    vkr2q7 Posts: 68 Member
    23 and from the US but living in London! Have about 60 to lose and just getting started!