I'm always curious. What'd you have for breakfast?

Replies

• RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    edited August 2016
    This morning, I really NEEDED tomato stuff, so I made spaghetti. Filled the need!
    Yesterday for breakfast, I had a Kirkland protein shake. That day was really messed up because I fell asleep and didn't take my insulin. Very bad, icky day with both a medical and dental appt. Baaaaaaaddd day!
  • northerngirl5
    northerngirl5 Posts: 2 Member
    I picked and ate blackberries as I walked the woods this morning.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Nothing
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Black coffee
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    If I'm running late I'll microwave a lean pocket.
    If I have the time I do 2 eggs, 3 turkey sausage links, salsa and two slices of Dave's killer 60 calorie bread.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    2% Greek yogurt with a 1/2 cup of blackberries and a little Splenda. I don't get very hungry in the mornings.
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Caulioats with flax seed and a few pecans.
  • hlltwin
    hlltwin Posts: 55 Member
    Yogurt with granola and coffee, then a snack when I get to work (today it was mixed nuts and the end of the tortilla chip bag but some days it's fruit or mixed nuts or whatever else is easily portable in my purse).
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Two banana protein muffins this a.m. and an iced coffee.
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Busy morning!! Had a green smoothie and kind breakfast bar
  • markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    Fourty grams of steel cut Oatmeal, with water and half cup milk, seventy grams banana, a hundred and twenty grams blueberries and ten grams of honey.
  • adambrewington23
    adambrewington23 Posts: 18 Member
    A couple boiled large eggs, two cheese sticks and a wheat tortilla.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    The usual, a large mug of tea (a mix of green tea and spiced herbal tea)
  • hendricd1
    hendricd1 Posts: 4 Member
    I had a scoop the 310 chocolate protein powder, with a frozen banana, a small amount of blueberries, and some whole milk plain yogurt in a smoothie, with water to blend.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Today's breakfast was a serving of Barley/Beef (with carrot, onion, garlic, herbs) stuffed green pepper with tomato sauce, milk, coffee, water
  • calomeni85
    calomeni85 Posts: 35 Member
    Oatmeal and blueberries. Sometimes a couple egg whites cooked with a slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
  • faedreamer1
    faedreamer1 Posts: 47 Member
    just a single yoplait 100 calorie container of greek yogurt, blackberry pie flavor. :) I normally don't eat breakfast at all but have been trying to break that habit and eat at least a little something, so yogurt is my go-to.
  • Dayle1984
    Dayle1984 Posts: 70 Member
    An omelet made with 1 whole egg + 2 egg whites with green pepper in it and topped with 15g tex mex cheese... and 90g of smoked back bacon. Yum!
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    4 hard boiled eggs and a pear...
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    A cup of cottage cheese and a banana