126 pounds down, update, lots of pics!

Replies

• tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Omg, ur so beautiful!!!!!!!

Aww, thank you so much!!!
  • tiffany0127
    WOW! Just amazing. I love before and after pics. You look fantastic, and what an inspiring story!
    P.S. I love your hair; it's gorgeous!

Thank you! I have a great hairstylist ;) lol. I guess I was also blessed (or cursed) with super thick hair!
  • tiffany0127
    ZDeb16 wrote: »
    you are stunning! congrats on the hard work!

Thank you so much!
  • tiffany0127

You look like Lauren Conrad now!![/quote]
    Thank you!! I used to hear that a lot when I was younger and I've been hearing it a lot again lately!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    You are GORGEOUS girl!!! What an amazing change. I am sooooo happy for you as a mommy because I know what it's like to have little ones and no energy for them. Congratulations!!!
  • mrmeza123
    mrmeza123 Posts: 34 Member
    Great!
  • mcarmack4145
    mcarmack4145 Posts: 2 Member
    Wow! You are a complete inspiration. I have recently been diagnosed with pcos and hypoglycemia. I have been struggling with what I can eat and what I can't. I would love to interact with you. You are amazingly beautiful
  • fitdoc1983
    fitdoc1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Phenomenal job! Congratulations!
  • tiffany0127
    You are GORGEOUS girl!!! What an amazing change. I am sooooo happy for you as a mommy because I know what it's like to have little ones and no energy for them. Congratulations!!!

Aww, thank you so much!! Yes, it's rewarding to have your kids be proud of you.
  • tiffany0127
    fitdoc1983 wrote: »
    Phenomenal job! Congratulations!

Thank you!!
  • pspenny36
    pspenny36 Posts: 64 Member
    Very inspiring!!!! (go Cubbies)
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Great transformation! You worked hard for this! Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration!
  • The_Original_Beauty
    The_Original_Beauty Posts: 162 Member
    edited August 2016
    Wow you look amazing! You should feel so proud of yourself, you are a true success story. How do you feel overall? :smiley: You give me hope that this is doable, thank you.
  • MsLibrarianLCL
    MsLibrarianLCL Posts: 16 Member
    edited August 2016
    Wow, congrats on your perseverance and hard work. Beautiful before and after!
  • tiffany0127
    Wow, congrats on your perseverance and hard work. Beautiful before and after!

Thank you so much!
  • tiffany0127
    Wow you look amazing! You should feel so proud of yourself, you are a true success story. How do you feel overall? :smiley: You give me hope that this is doable, thank you.

I feel fantastic. Mentally and physically
  • tiffany0127
    pspenny36 wrote: »
    Very inspiring!!!! (go Cubbies)

Thank you and YES! Go Cubs Go!
  • morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    Wow wow wow! You honestly do not even look like the same person!!! You're so beautiful, you should be sooo proud! Hugs xo
  • You look absolutely fantastic!! Congrats on ur success!
  • joshjolie1256
    joshjolie1256 Posts: 1 Member
    Amazing job... you have definitely showed that things are achievable if you are focused. Again absolutely awesome job! I hope to have the same willpower once again as I have yo-yo'd through my life
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!