Looking for lifting friends

Please add me to MFP, Instagram - LittleOneLovesLife & Fitbit - https://www.fitbit.com/user/4LNDX7

I am an experienced novice looking for others like me and advanced to help and connect with :smiley:

Replies

• modmom1
    modmom1 Posts: 210 Member
    Sending friend request to you both ;)
  • pizzawanter
    pizzawanter Posts: 20 Member
    Looking for lifting friends too!
  • fitness4fun47
    fitness4fun47 Posts: 16 Member
    I've been lifting on and off for years and love it! Started today with a push/pull program. Would love to connect with you :)
  • katsmeow72
    katsmeow72 Posts: 1 Member
    Sending a friend request.
  • EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    I'm also looking for lifting buddies! Add me!
  • abitungraceful
    abitungraceful Posts: 7 Member
    Oooh add me!
  • kimykimy22
    kimykimy22 Posts: 4 Member
    Sending out lots of friend requests :) I don't log my exercise into MFP, because I don't want it to mess with my food diary. AND, frankly, I don't know all the names of the exercises that I'm doing...
  • sammie7474
    sammie7474 Posts: 68 Member
    Just started lifting a month ago. Need as many friends who know what I'm talking about and not just a treadmill. Sent out friend request :smiley:
  • SlickMorrison
    SlickMorrison Posts: 9 Member
    edited September 2016
    Just started lifting a month ago and need friends too!! B) Currently doing Body Beast by Beachbody.
  • HeartIcare
    HeartIcare Posts: 52 Member
    Picked up weight lifting due to the ketogenic diet I am following to reverse diabetes. Lowering my body fat, cholesterol, and weight but have to build muscles with AKS Cyclone routine. I use these apps to track and connect with more Lifting and Fit buddies;
    Jefit app to log lifting workout as RongHua https://www.jefit.com/1208919,
    Fitbit fitbit.com/user/26B7ST love challenges!
    Here on Myfitnesspal http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/HeartIcare
    Food and health trail adventures on Instagram https://instagram.com/asianfoodtrail_com/
    Add me or send me a friend request!
  • nerdydeeneen
    nerdydeeneen Posts: 11 Member
    I just started weight lifting. Looking for friends and advice and some motivation.
    Free free to add me!!
  • madisonrobins
    madisonrobins Posts: 8 Member
    edited September 2016
    Ditto with all the above, I'm currently macro counting with a nutrition coach and I've been powerlifting with a coach for about 6 months now - hoping to compete soon.
    Insta - madisonrobins
  • grapaj
    grapaj Posts: 136 Member
    I don't do Instagram, but I do log all of my strength training on MFP in my diary. Have a look if you want. I do a modified version of SL 5x5.

You look great! I'd love to see your modified SL program.
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Just sent out friend requests to all of you :) anyone who comes along later, feel free to add me
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Could we start a thread here in this group? Share successes, failures, struggles, and victories? I like the chat format :) just an idea :)
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    My diary should be open, and you can look at my exercises to see what weights I do(usually m/w or m/th). Or send a friend request if it's not open...
  • LovelyAustinite
    LovelyAustinite Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I just started lifting, hoping to connect with you all to help with best practices and motivation :-)
  • Wife2MrPerfect
    Wife2MrPerfect Posts: 16 Member
    edited November 2016
    I love weight lifting! It would be great to have some female strength training friends. Add me if you take it seriously. I will admit that I'm not a friend collector so if you aren't going to stick with it please don't send a friend request. I'm not trying to be rude
  • Lifterella
    Lifterella Posts: 12 Member
    Hello ladies! Adding you guys for motivation. I've been lifting for 4 years and now it's time for me to diet down a little.