I'm so proud.

Tonight I went to The Cheesecake Factory and did not order cheesecake!!! I ordered a salad with seared tuna steak with low calorie dressing on the side. This is almost unheard of for me. I feel proud of my self control. I stayed under my allowed calories and did 3 miles on the treadmill.

Replies

• chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Tonight I went to The Cheesecake Factory and did not order cheesecake!!! I ordered a salad with seared tuna steak with low calorie dressing on the side. This is almost unheard of for me. I feel proud of my self control. I stayed under my allowed calories and did 3 miles on the treadmill.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Awesome for you!!!!! Way to goooooooo:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    I have to say going to CheeseCake Factory and not having cheese cake is almost unheard for anybody!
    You are my hero hahah! Good job! :bigsmile:
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I can do the same next time I'm there. :) How is the seared-tuna?
  • :happy: Did somebody say Cheesecake????? I love Cheesecake wow you've done very well there lol i doubt i could be so good!!!!!! Well done!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    You should be proud. We so often (and to our detriment) judge success or failure based on the scale. Although it has its place, victories like the one you've just had are as significant as seeing reduced poundage. You have succeeded and you should be very proud.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    wow, I love cheesecake and I don't know if I could have done that. Congrats, keep up the great work.
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    You are STRONG. I have actually declined a lunch invitation there because I'm not ready to bypass a cheesecake. I gotta at LEAST make it to the Superbowl game before I have a pig-out! :laugh:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Way to go!!!!!:drinker: These are the lifestyle changes that change our lives!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!