ladies express workout

anyone do a ladies express or even Curves workout? I went today and I like it because they have classes and switch it up all the time so you don't get bored. I need to work out so I wanted feedback. took a fit class at the Y and it almost killed me ..I am so not thee yet but maybe in a year I can work my way back up to the Y..thoughts?

Replies

• sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 122 Member
    I used to be a curves member but I felt a bit conned with their sign up fee ( the caught me at a time I was trying to lose a lot), it was expensive per month, then they had no showers and opened really odd times. With the gym I'm sometimes in the mood for a quick workout or a long haul. With curves if I was really in the zone I felt a bit cheated. The gym I'm with now does circuit training classes if I feel like that style of workout. It wasn't for me but I did love that after travelling across the world from Scotland to LA I could use their gym when I saw it...not that I did, just thought it was a good idea lol.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,895 Member
    I did a week trial at a Ladies of America and it wasn't my thing, but if it works for you, go for it!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Whatever gets you moving!! It's addicting this moving thing :)