Hi, new here

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Patty, and I joined MFP because of an article I read on Lynn Terry's low carb site that it had a good way to track my net carbs. Then I found out there were forums! :smiley: Which led me to all of you.

I'm on day 4 of what I guess is a keto diet. I feel pretty good so far and have lost one pound, 39 to go. :smile: Anyway, I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Replies

• Zenwenner
    Zenwenner Posts: 166 Member
    Welcome!
  • dmariet116
    dmariet116 Posts: 530 Member
    Hi! You will love it here!
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Welcome, I have found this to be a welcoming and knowledgeable board.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Welcome! Everyone here is super friendly and helpful :).
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    HI!!!!!
  • PatriciaLoofbourrow
    PatriciaLoofbourrow Posts: 13 Member
    Thank you! :smiley:
  • Riche120
    Riche120 Posts: 154 Member
    Welcome! There is a lot of information on the launch pad that you might find helpful if you're new to this way of eating. Lots of really knowledgeable, helpful people are on here too. :)
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Welcome!!!. Feel free to friend me if you like
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Welcome!
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Welcome! everyone is so friendly here and very knowledgeable! please read the sticky pad info as it has very important information :)
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Hello and welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Welcome Patty! This is a wonderful group to learn from! After a year and a half I'm still learning! Great to have you with us!
  • anewlifeat40
    anewlifeat40 Posts: 179 Member
    Welcome! This is by far the best community of low carbers I've found online. :smiley:
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Hi! Good luck! The stickies at the top of the message board have lots of great info.
  • froyseef
    froyseef Posts: 52 Member
    Welcome! I love Ketogenic and love this group for encouragement. No slips or cheats in five months. Thinking I can do this.
  • JedsMom63
    JedsMom63 Posts: 32 Member
    Welcome! I'm on day 30 and I am still learning. You will find very helpful information and a lot of encouraging people.
  • kolsonsmamaw1
    kolsonsmamaw1 Posts: 13 Member
    So glad you've joined us. I love Lynn Terry.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    @PatriciaLoofbourrow welcome to MFP forums and the best off success. Two years in and I am still learning to tweak my Way Of Eating for the best health. There are many here that really have helped me a lot. There is always a new post with new info that calls for Googling. :)
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Hello there! Grab a drink and look around there is so much information here! Don't forget to go through the stickies at the top!