What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    My next mini goal is to get into the next stone bracket - 11lbs to go to get there. After that it'll be to reach a healthy bmi which would be a further 13lbs. Ideally before Christmas. Then goal weight a further 15lbs away. It's all mapped out!
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    First mini goal is to reach 100 pounds lost ! Currently at 86 pounds lost !
    Then onederland ! 27 pounds to go ! That will also put me in the overweight not obese category!
  • youdoyou2016
    youdoyou2016 Posts: 393 Member
    For me, to be 136/137-something. And NOT bounce back up. I've been 140-138 for a couple of weeks now -- up, down, up, down. Come on already -- go down and stay there! :neutral:
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    To be the weight I was before I got pregnant with my 3rd baby. 27 down, 10 to go. She is 8yo now. Long term goals: Onederland and then my weight when I got pregnant with my 1st baby. 50 pounds for that goal and he is 13yo.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    I'm basically wearing all my size 16 stuff now so I guess on to part 2 of my goal, get under 204 lbs (weight when I got pregnant with baby #1). That was almost exactly 5 years ago (when I found out).
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    My mini goal is still 59.9kg. I'm 60.6kg. This half kilo isn't budging even though my clothes are telling me I'm losing weight! When I get there I will be dancing to the moon and back. Ultimate goal is 55kg, hopefully by Christmas

Weight suddenly dropped this morning after two weeks of not budging. 0.2 kg to go :)
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    A desire to get into a UK size 10 and have it fit properly. Went down to a UK 12 last week and those trousers are now loose. I can squeeze into a UK10 but it's a bit tight. Actually, my hips and bust are already a size 10, I just need to shift a couple of inches off my waist :)
  • MrsDogLady
    MrsDogLady Posts: 156 Member
    Want to lose 10 by Halloween! Got a great costume idea in mind and want it to work for me. I've lost 30 and have 30 to go before I'm really comfortable but just getting 10 more off is a fair goal for the short term.
  • SoCrescentCity
    SoCrescentCity Posts: 14 Member
    Since July 18th I'm down 12 pounds. So close to my 40 pound mini goal. That's my motivation honey
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    To get down to 20lbs lost - 0.8 pounds left to go! ARGH it seems so slow, this has been my goal for like a month now and it's dropping little by little, but i'm not there yet!
  • hlltwin
    hlltwin Posts: 55 Member
    I want to wear the skirt I interviewed in again to work before my anniversary date on Oct 3.
  • greenstar25
    greenstar25 Posts: 45 Member
    I'm currently using 22.5 lbs dumbbells for bicep curls and my mini goal is to move up to 25 lbs ; )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!