still looking for people with lots to lose

need active people to help on weight loss journey to lose 200 lbs. prefer people with a 100lbs or more to lose because they understand the struggle

Replies

• Hi. You can add me. I've lost 25 pounds with more to go. I'm new to this.
  • Hi! Just a Grammy who wants to be alive for the grandkids. Need to lose 115 but concentrating on a goal right now of getting under 200. Started watching what I eat when my husband's sugar went thru the roof a few weeks ago. (He is of normal weight.) Having a partner would help! I've lost 5 pounds and have a zillion to go.
  • Feistychick68
    Feistychick68 Posts: 302 Member
    I have a lot to lose I'm around 218 and a disc injury in my back has stopped me in my tracks. I am hardly able to move but am determined to get this weight off. My goal is to lose at least 5O for when I turn 50 in 2 years. Giving myself time to lose and be successful. Feel free to add me.
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    edited August 2016
    Feel free to add me! I'd like to lose at least 150-175 lbs! I just started back (first time around I lost 60..got pregnant...you know the drill) about a month ago and have lost 15# so far.
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Feel free to add me. I just recommitted to MFP and taking better care of myself last week. I want to lose well over 200, so I do understand the struggle. I have lost more than 100 on multiple occasions but always ended up going back to my old habits. This time, I will NOT let that happen. I am determined to live my life instead of hiding at home away from the world.
  • mnvicke
    mnvicke Posts: 103 Member
    edited August 2016
    If you'd like to, you can add me. I've got 152 lbs to lose (down from my starting weight of 315, earlier this year). It's a struggle, but so much easier with a good support group!
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    I've lots to lose too. Down just over 50 so far but would like more friends who are trying to achieve similar goals.
  • Silentcupcake
    Silentcupcake Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, im in Australia but you can add me. My first goal is too lose 52kg (116 pound) i have failed over and over and have stacked on the weight after having my son a year ago.
  • bellkat31
    bellkat31 Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me I am 29 down of 100 lb goal. I take one day at a time learning to trust the process.
  • samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    Please add me. I have a lot to lose as well...
  • angeleyes4643
    angeleyes4643 Posts: 151 Member
    Hi ! I started out with 113-123 to lose 65 days ago. I'm down 27 1/2 lbs (yes that 1/2 counts..lol). Always looking for more friends to motivate/motivate me.
  • AlexisVeilleux
    AlexisVeilleux Posts: 12 Member
    Hi, I'd love an add. 100 pounds to lose, 34.6 down. I would love to get beyond 100 Pounds but that's just a dream!
  • cakestacked
    cakestacked Posts: 10 Member
    I have a goal of losing 215lbs. I've lost 24lbs since the beginning of July, but I've definitely struggled somewhat along the way. As much as I realise everyone's weight loss goal is important, I find it hard to identify with someone who wants to lose 50-60lbs, compared to people who need to or have lost 150lbs or more. So if anyone wants to add me, feel free.
  • iceman123123
    iceman123123 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey anyone here can add me if they want, i have 166 pounds left to lose. My weights been going up and down for the past 3 years and I need to get it under control
  • plw930
    plw930 Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me. I've lost 20 so far but have 90 to go. I have been overweight for numerous years and I have decided to do this. I want to live to see my grandchildren grow up. I have high cholesterol and am a prediabetic so I want to see my A1C come down and hopefully get off medication. After 6 1/2 wks my cholesterol has dropped dramatically my A1C is coming down. So I know I'm on the right path.
  • Missydevs
    Missydevs Posts: 1 Member
    You can add me too! I am back at this for what feels like the 100th time in my life. I have over 150lbs to lose and always looking for support and more than happy to provide support back :)
  • mnvicke
    mnvicke Posts: 103 Member
    I have a goal of losing 215lbs. I've lost 24lbs since the beginning of July, but I've definitely struggled somewhat along the way. As much as I realise everyone's weight loss goal is important, I find it hard to identify with someone who wants to lose 50-60lbs, compared to people who need to or have lost 150lbs or more. So if anyone wants to add me, feel free.

I have felt the same way! Not to diminish anyone who needs to lose ANY amount of weight - we all have our own issues, and someone struggling to lose 20 pounds may very well be feeling as stressed, hopeless, frustrated, etc., as someone struggling to lose 200 lbs. But I have caught myself in that same mindset before - "I'd love to have 'just' 50 pounds to lose.....they don't know how lucky they are."

That's one thing that this site is helping me to see - regardless of what amount of weight people are setting out to lose, the struggle and emotional toil is very, very similar. Likewise, the reward of getting healthier and reaching goals is just as thrilling. We're all in this together. :)
  • Naz_2020
    Naz_2020 Posts: 79 Member
    I need to lose 121 lbs. You can add me and we can motivate each other! Thanks :)
  • meltingaway90
    meltingaway90 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me! I have 80(more) pounds to loose. It's tough, but seeing others succeed pushes me to do more/work harder to reach my goals!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    I've got a good 110lbs to lose, feel free to add me!