Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    vingogly wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Wait.

Over $300 a bottle ??

Get this,

When in college, I was flat azz broke and I would just wear Coppertone suntan lotion.

It was cheap and smelled like the beach and Summer vacation.

Chicks would dig it because it brought back good memories.
    I mean seriously, who doesn't like the beach when you're 19 years old?

... did I mention that it was cheap?

That's nice for you. Some of us wear fragrance as a hobby, not because "chicks/dudes dig it". I don't smoke and I don't drink -- and I'll wager the money I've spent on quality fragrances over the past decade is way less than a smoker/drinker spent on his "hobbies" over the past decade. I don't care what others think, someone asked a question and I provided a detailed response that others are free to follow up on.

As I pointed out, there are plenty of quality fragrances you can get for cheap (they usually don't have a celebrity's name associated with them). Cool Water is one that has been mentioned here -- it was a revolutionary fragrance in its time that introduced the "fresh" family of fragrances.

If anyone chooses not to look into any of the options I provided, that's their privilege. Those who are interested in more info might check out "Perfumes: the A-Z Guide" by Luca Turin and Tania Sanchez. Those who aren't interested go buy a bottle of Coppertone and have at it. "Chicks" apparently will "dig it".

I hear ya'. I don't smoke or drink either and I don't think I would ever buy a fragrance associated with a celebrity. You seem pretty invested in fragrances and that's great; everyone needs an interest or two.

If you don't like the Coppertone idea..... There's always Hawaiian Tropic. Although, I've never been one to pay for fancy packaging.

• Timothyh27
    Timothyh27 Posts: 251 Member
    Sex-Panther-Cologne-595x396.jpg

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

haha
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Timothyh27 wrote: »
    Sex-Panther-Cologne-595x396.jpg

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

haha

I'll take those odds..... and run with them.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Between the scented soap, scented deodorant, and scented shampoo there's enough going on. What's weird is that one of the things I have been completed on the most over the years is how I smell.
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Armani Code - is my choice
  • slimriptide
    slimriptide Posts: 328 Member
    Cool water by Davidoff. It's light, refreshing and I get lots of compliments.
  • Icheatonmywife
    Icheatonmywife Posts: 132 Member
    all that *kitten* stinks to me, so I go naked
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Idk any colognes D:
  • Timothyh27
    edited August 2016
    Eau de Yak Urine if I don't have my Sex Panther available.
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Original Penguin. Sometimes I steal it.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Very Sexy for Him, by Victoria Secret
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    A dab of motor oil just behind the ears works for me.
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member

I see lots of folk saying Cool Water. It is very 00s. I think it is a bit out of fashion, rather like CKOne, over here in the UK.
  • Timothyh27
    subakwa wrote: »

I see lots of folk saying Cool Water. It is very 00s. I think it is a bit out of fashion, rather like CKOne, over here in the UK.

"We" in the UK have only just gotten Sex Panther!! That's from the 70's!
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Start posting links for this stuff people. Is it available at any stores instead of ordering online?
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Egoiste Platinum - Chanel only few wear it and if someone that does passes by me it gives me goosebumps
    Paco Rabanne - Classic
    Le Male - Jean Paul Gaultier
  • Halcylon
    Halcylon Posts: 1 Member
    Spice bomb. You'll thank me later.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Nautical voyage and Abercrombie fierce . Ran out of obsession a while back and being it was an exs favorite I'll likely never wear it again
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Hoppes #9