Baby steps

Yippee! I'm making progress. I've been faithfully logging meals and trying to plan ahead so I eat in a balanced way. I've been doing some light aerobics every day to get moving again. I have to be careful since I've got health issues but just being consistent is a start. Now if I could just find a fitness buddy to help me stay motivated I'd be on cloud 9.

124866.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• Yippee! I'm making progress. I've been faithfully logging meals and trying to plan ahead so I eat in a balanced way. I've been doing some light aerobics every day to get moving again. I have to be careful since I've got health issues but just being consistent is a start. Now if I could just find a fitness buddy to help me stay motivated I'd be on cloud 9.

124866.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • valw97
    valw97 Posts: 80 Member
    That's great news!:smile:
    That's the hardest part(finding a buddy).
  • Yay for youuu!!! :flowerforyou: I notice that when I log my meals I do so much better with my weekly weightloss! Keep up the good work!!! :bigsmile:
  • Thanks for the encouragement:heart:
  • Thanks for the encouragement:heart:
    124866.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that is so great, keep up the hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!