Hello from Seattle!

Hello MFP world!
I'm just returning from quite a while of being gone, but I'm back and ready to really do this. I'm in Seattle, and would love to build a network up here for working out at parks or people's houses (free places), encouragement, and accountability in sticking this out. Anyone also in Seattle in for this?

Replies

• idrinkalotofwater
    idrinkalotofwater Posts: 251 Member
    Far away from Seattle. You got that Owl City song in my head, though
  • SwingDancer27
    SwingDancer27 Posts: 18 Member
    hahaha- you're welcome. :)
  • DeliLea
    DeliLea Posts: 8 Member
    I'm on the Eastside! I'd love to do something like this as my schedule allows :)
  • SwingDancer27
    I just saw your comment! Sorry it's been a year :/
  • SwingDancer27
    DeliLea wrote: »
    I'm on the Eastside! I'd love to do something like this as my schedule allows :)

If you are in, I'm in! I don't have a car though, so might be tough.
  • I would love to join. I`ve aalways wanted friends that I could go working out with and walks etc. But I think i`m a bit too far lol. Hope you find some good people. Take care.
  • DaniSpees
    DaniSpees Posts: 4 Member
    Up North of you in Marysville, but I'm game!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,905 Member
    You could try a meetup group, or there are hiking groups. Go to a runner's store for lists of events. There are lots of exercising people out there! How about kayaking lessons? Paddle-board?
  • MightyLolo
    MightyLolo Posts: 504 Member
    I'm in Seattle...Belltown, to be specific. :)
  • Idimpywa
    Idimpywa Posts: 1 Member
    i would like to join the people who workout 6 time a week , i live in seatac area near airport. good luck guys.
  • IamLogan7
    IamLogan7 Posts: 11 Member
    Far away from Seattle but I hope you have fun working out with some new friends up there!
  • christylynnrn
    christylynnrn Posts: 32 Member
    I'm in Federal Way and work in Burien :smile: I work nights and have a new baby but interested in some new activities