SO bad but so good!

so I went over my calories tonight by 685...yes I binged:( but...I told myself there was a way to turn it all around and that was too burn those 685 calories working out.
Believe me...I was laughing at myself thinking that was possible but I crawled off the couch, put my big girl undies on, strapped on my HRM and got my butt on the elliptical and ended up burning 710 calories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I was sweating away and counting the minutes I had a mantra...'was it worth it?' the binge that is...and heck no it wasn't! but I feel good about fixing the damage and am looking forward to tomorrow. I plan on getting on that elliptical without having to binge as the motivation. wish me luck!

Replies

• so I went over my calories tonight by 685...yes I binged:( but...I told myself there was a way to turn it all around and that was too burn those 685 calories working out.
    Believe me...I was laughing at myself thinking that was possible but I crawled off the couch, put my big girl undies on, strapped on my HRM and got my butt on the elliptical and ended up burning 710 calories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I was sweating away and counting the minutes I had a mantra...'was it worth it?' the binge that is...and heck no it wasn't! but I feel good about fixing the damage and am looking forward to tomorrow. I plan on getting on that elliptical without having to binge as the motivation. wish me luck!
  • You rock!!!! Thats how its done!!! That is what I need to do when I slip-up!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    You go girl! I think I would have just said I ate way too many calories because I can't stay on the elliptical machine not near that long to burn as many calories as you did! You rock!!
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    well I gotta give it you......THAT'S DEDICATION!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that was good that you did the exercise and burned that many calories, way to go.
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    I am still trying to figure out how you guys burn so many calories when working out. It seems my max on the treadmill is 363 cals. I am building it up, though. I can't wait for my HRM to get here so I can be more accurate in knowing my cals burned. Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!