EXCITED!

Today after I was done logging my food and exercise it said that if everyday were like today I would weigh 19 pounds less than I do now in 5 weeks. That means I would lose 4 pounds a week! SOOOO....my new goal is to mirror today so I can achieve that.

I worked out an hour today which is a lot for me. I have only been doing this for two weeks and I have lost 5 pounds, so I am definitely proud of that, but when I started working out I could only jog for about 5 minutes then I was done. Now I can jog for 20 minutes no problem. I am progressing along nicely!! Can't wait to see those 100's instead of 200's.

Replies

• JessicaN1979
    JessicaN1979 Posts: 142 Member
    Today after I was done logging my food and exercise it said that if everyday were like today I would weigh 19 pounds less than I do now in 5 weeks. That means I would lose 4 pounds a week! SOOOO....my new goal is to mirror today so I can achieve that.

I worked out an hour today which is a lot for me. I have only been doing this for two weeks and I have lost 5 pounds, so I am definitely proud of that, but when I started working out I could only jog for about 5 minutes then I was done. Now I can jog for 20 minutes no problem. I am progressing along nicely!! Can't wait to see those 100's instead of 200's.
  • Lo153
    Lo153 Posts: 34 Member
    Wow!! Congrats on your progress :smile:

Isn't it surprising how our bodies can become so much stronger and healthier in a relatively small amount of time? It makes you want to keep up the effort.

Best of luck... sounds like you're off to a great start!! :flowerforyou:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    it's good that you found a plan that you feel you can stick to on a daily basis. that is exactly what i do. i change it up, like the types of meat for dinner, the type of soup i have and the types of fruits and veggies, but the general plan is pretty much the same daily. i hope it works well for you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    so great keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!
  • You rock!!!!! Keep up the good work one day at a time!!!!! :)
  • I think it's always discouraging for me to get on a treadmill and only be able to jog a few minutes at a time. It makes me think I'll never get anywhere with this, but you're running twenty minutes now - that is exciting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!