What is the one food you can't even touch?

Replies

• AmandaDanceMore
    AmandaDanceMore Posts: 298 Member
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    peanut butter and cheese => 1 serving means the entire available quantity
    While I'm SLIGHTLY better with peanut butter than I am with cheese (as long as it's natural/organic. If it's Peter Pan, all hope is lost), I totally feel you on this sentiment!
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Right now I'm thinking disco fries.
  • ericaconti
    ericaconti Posts: 72 Member
    Lucky Charms. They are the only food item I've had to cut out completely. I seriously have no self control when it comes to Lucky Charms. I could easily eat a whole box in one sitting.
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    edited September 2016
    Depending on the day. Usually cannot resist chips (and cannot stop until the very last is gone). :neutral:
  • sandsofarabia
    sandsofarabia Posts: 95 Member
    Flaming hot Cheetos for me. If I even have a bag in the house I will cave and eat the whole thing.

My mom bought 2 family-sized bags last week (keep in mind she knows how badly I binge on them and asked her to keep them out of the house) and it took so much willpower to throw those bags in the dumpster unopened. I felt a little bad because they're a bit expensive but better that then eating myself sick.
  • beanjo020297
    beanjo020297 Posts: 16 Member
    Cheetos, actually any kind of cheese puff. I'll eat the whole bag, that stuff is like crack. I blame it on the MSG. Pirates booty and flamin hot Cheetos ❤️
  • ds41980
    ds41980 Posts: 133 Member
    French fries with ketchup
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Cheetos, actually any kind of cheese puff. I'll eat the whole bag, that stuff is like crack. I blame it on the MSG. Pirates booty and flamin hot Cheetos ❤️

Have you had Taki's?
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited September 2016
    Moist chocolate cake - my mom's recipe which uses oats. To die for. Funny - I used to eat a piece and then just have a another teeny slide, then another one. No wonder I was heavy - deluding myself like that. Now when I make this cake the recipe is logged and I know EXACTLY how much I am eating and its caloric value. No more foolin'.
  • kasia_w
    kasia_w Posts: 9 Member
    Doughnuts...... can't stop at one so there better not be a dozen in front of me
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Sara1791 wrote: »

I had to look these up because I've never heard of them. Sounds good :).
  • Sara1791
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Sara1791 wrote: »

I had to look these up because I've never heard of them. Sounds good :).
    I think every region of the U.S. has some incarnation of this dish with different toppings and different names, and no wonder! So tasty.
  • Sara1791
    KareninLux wrote: »
    Moist chocolate cake - my mom's recipe which uses oats. To die for. Funny - I used to eat a piece and then just have a another teeny slide, then another one. No wonder I was heavy - deluding myself like that. Now when I make this cake the recipe is logged and I know EXACTLY how much I am eating and its caloric value. No more foolin'.

This sounds really good - do you know where I can find the recipe?
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    The chocolate eggs the church ladies make at Easter, coconut, peanut butter, or butter cream. I love them all and will eat them all!
  • teanahk
    teanahk Posts: 81 Member
    Pringles.

I can generally manage moderation for most other things, but I cannot eat less than half a tube of those darn salty parabolas.
  • Alkenny1973
    Alkenny1973 Posts: 6 Member
    Ballreich potato chips and chunks of cheese
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    cookies. there is no such thing as enough cookies. I like cookies loaded with stuff, like an everything cookie, but I will eat any cookie anywhere at any time.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Things that are both delicious and free. There were cookies and mini-muffins at the opening night of our play, and I count myself incredibly fortunate to have made it through on only one sugar cookie, a coffee cake mini-muffin and a pumpkin mini-muffin. (The sugar cookie was REALLY good, and I wanted another... but I left instead!)
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    edited September 2016
    anything that comes out of the ocean because its gross.

haha but really I eat all things I want but sometimes its more depressing eating a little bit and want more then not eat anything of it at all
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Chocolate cake... chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream is my kryptonite. I would eat until I feel sick if I could.