First time loser!!!!

I am so stoked and SO proud of myself for sticking with this. I'm a first time lifestyle changer and reformed Dr Pepper addict and I've worked SO hard for the past two weeks to change so much. At times I was overwhelmed at the amount of changes I had to make in order to achieve my weight goals but I stuck with it. My goals was 2 pounds a week on a 1200 calorie diet and I ate my exercise calories back too. I wasn't sure how things were going so out of curiosity I got a scale today and checked my weight. I am ON TARGET!!!!! In the past two weeks, I've lost FOUR pounds! Yeah me! LOL!

If nothing else it has motivated me to see that this is paying off and I am on target and dropping as I should. And to be honest, I've done minimal exercise other than housework, chasing my four children and packing around my newborn. This is Great!

Replies

• I am so stoked and SO proud of myself for sticking with this. I'm a first time lifestyle changer and reformed Dr Pepper addict and I've worked SO hard for the past two weeks to change so much. At times I was overwhelmed at the amount of changes I had to make in order to achieve my weight goals but I stuck with it. My goals was 2 pounds a week on a 1200 calorie diet and I ate my exercise calories back too. I wasn't sure how things were going so out of curiosity I got a scale today and checked my weight. I am ON TARGET!!!!! In the past two weeks, I've lost FOUR pounds! Yeah me! LOL!

If nothing else it has motivated me to see that this is paying off and I am on target and dropping as I should. And to be honest, I've done minimal exercise other than housework, chasing my four children and packing around my newborn. This is Great!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    you are doing so great, keep up the great work.
  • twoody
    twoody Posts: 42
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work!!! You can do it!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    That is really great! Keep up the good work!
  • jdlove
    jdlove Posts: 32 Member
    housework, chasing four children and packing around a newborn is a workout in itself. :laugh:
    Congrats on losing those pounds.
  • Congrats on losing the weight!! You are doing great and it is definitely about the lifestyle change because diets don't work and we end up gaining that back. You will be able to learn how to maintain as you lose with the lifestyle change attitude!!
  • Thank you all for your positive comments and the encouragement. I am just so relieved that this is working for me. I have never dieted before and wasn't sure just how well my lifestyle changes would work. It is so encouraging to see the weight coming off. I just hope it continues to be this easy and the weight still comes off as I've set my goals.
  • welcome and congratulations. :flowerforyou:

the site will help you stay focused and will remind you when you're slipping...
    the people are great and full of good advice and moral support. good luck
  • Great work!!! :flowerforyou: It's the small changes that really make a big difference in losing weight! I learned that the hard way! But, stay active and take care of yourself so your precious babies can enjoy their mama!! :heart:
  • Congrats on your weight loss!! Way to go, keep it up!

glorybee
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!