Weightloss advice

Here we can share anything about weightloss.

People in diet will always try everything to lose weight; either its eating clean, takin some products ect... There's only THREE THINGS you need to have: CONSISTENCY, DEDICATION AND MOTIVATION! So if you don't have any of them and push yourself too hard to get results you want, it's a waste of time. You cannot blame anything(products ,food, exercise ect) but yourself because you the one who is control!

Who cares if you're on some diet that cost you more than you think, as long as you push yourself and have consistency theres no problem.

Never forget one thing: It's not how many time you workout in the gym or what kind of cardio or exercise you do! If you don't set up your MIND, HAVE THE RGHT NUTRITION don't be suprise f you don't get results you expecting for ;)

What's your advice?

Replies

• LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    eat less
  • niikyy_23
    niikyy_23 Posts: 5 Member
    Thats a good thing too:) but we have to make sure we don't skip any meals because it will get stuck in fat n u fl bloating
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    niikyy_23 wrote: »
    Thats a good thing too:) but we have to make sure we don't skip any meals because it will get stuck in fat n u fl bloating

No, you can skip any meal you want.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Nothing is really a waste of time in my opinion. Sometimes you have to fail to succeed and sometimes more than once. So a person reading this can appreciate that if they tried and failed once, there is ALWAYS a another try,

Nutrition can be sub-par and still lose weight. It all comes down to eating less.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    you really can't just eat less, you really need to eat the correct # of calories for weightloss. if you have been eating alot and gaining, your "less" may not be enough for you to lose weight, you may just not gain as much as quickly as you were.

CICO is the only thing that makes sense in my mind.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

People in diet will always try everything to lose weight; either its eating clean, takin some products ect... There's only THREE THINGS you need to have: CONSISTENCY, DEDICATION AND MOTIVATION! So if you don't have any of them and push yourself too hard to get results you want, it's a waste of time. You cannot blame anything(products ,food, exercise ect) but yourself because you the one who is control!

Who cares if you're on some diet that cost you more than you think, as long as you push yourself and have consistency theres no problem.

Never forget one thing: It's not how many time you workout in the gym or what kind of cardio or exercise you do! If you don't set up your MIND, HAVE THE RGHT NUTRITION don't be suprise f you don't get results you expecting for ;)

What's your advice?

I use to agree with that, but now I am thinking there is only one thing you need. Discipline.
  • credle071207
    credle071207 Posts: 37 Member
    Personally, I agree completely with you. You HAVE to change your mindset or it will never work. It has taken me two years to do it, but I have lost 140 pounds. it's like Niikyy said, you have to have consistency, dedication and motivation.

Thank you for posting this!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

What's your advice?

I use to agree with that, but now I am thinking there is only one thing you need. Discipline.

you have to apply all this to the correct thing...proper calorie intake levels.
  • niikyy_23
    niikyy_23 Posts: 5 Member
    Personally, I agree completely with you. You HAVE to change your mindset or it will never work. It has taken me two years to do it, but I have lost 140 pounds. it's like Niikyy said, you have to have consistency, dedication and motivation.

Thank you for posting this!

Whoop! Keep it up my friend
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Calorie deficit.

- Eat less
    - Move more
    - Both of the above
  • credle071207
    credle071207 Posts: 37 Member
    Calorie deficit.

- Eat less
    - Move more
    - Both of the above

I was told by my doctor that if you take in less calories than you burn, you will lose weight. Plain and simple.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Calorie deficit.

- Eat less
    - Move more
    - Both of the above

Yep, nice and simple.
    I'm always cynical when people try to make it complex, maybe they are trying to push an agenda?
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

What's your advice?

I heard this a few months ago, in terms of goal setting, not specifically about weight loss is that "Motivation comes and goes, discipline is what keeps you moving forward even when motivation is lacking"

So. F-ing. True.