You know you are LCHF when...

Replies

• Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Does pickled herring and roll mops count as pickles? Mmmmmm yum yum yes I eat both!
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    Does pickled herring and roll mops count as pickles? Mmmmmm yum yum yes I eat both!

Uh, yeah!

PS Are you gonna do a new profile photo from the Toilet Cam?
  • Bonny132
    There are certain things in life you honestly do not want to experience. Pictures of me on the throne is one of them lol :D
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    When your SO finally gives in and decides to "try" it out, and instantly becomes the resident expert, more dedicated than yourself and starts to repeat all your claims to everyone who wants to listen (true story)

Oh how I wish this would happen to my family.

I thought you knew you were LCHF when no one else remotely close to you shows more than a faint smile masking amused disdain for your quirky, picky eating habits.

My SO might try keto when monkeys fly out of my *kitten* (and my kittens are only 10 weeks old....)

• Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    RalfLott wrote: »
    When your SO finally gives in and decides to "try" it out, and instantly becomes the resident expert, more dedicated than yourself and starts to repeat all your claims to everyone who wants to listen (true story)

I thought you knew you were LCHF when no one else remotely close to you shows more than a faint smile masking amused disdain for your quirky, picky eating habits.

My SO might try keto when monkeys fly out of my *kitten* (and my kittens are only 10 weeks old....)

:joy:
  • Bonny132

@RalfLott you'll never make it as a Jehova Witness lol
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member

He should become a journalist. His thread names are perfect for it. Lol
  • Bonny132
    Lol
    My stepdaughter and her boyfriend is starting on Monday so I guess I am a major fail at LCHF :D>:)
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    kpk54 wrote: »

He should become a journalist. His thread names are perfect for it. Lol

Ha! I'm using one of @RalfLott terms in my 4th meal (catch all) category: :Hungry/Peckish/SALT LICK

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!