40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Replies

• narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Saturday evening here already, I have rode my bike and completed the squats and knee push ups. About time for dinner nom nom :D
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    "P90X2 Base + Back & X2 Ab Ripper"=Done!
  • ceciliabeattie
    ceciliabeattie Posts: 10 Member
    Well done guys
  • misscagal
    misscagal Posts: 195 Member
    Another day of running in a sauna lol. 16 very sweaty km done.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    bbordner wrote: »
    Was under my interim weight goal (165lbs) all week. My weekly average was 163.6. Next goal is 155lbs. Now just need to tape myself to get ND. Going by picture comparison I'm guessing around 21%.

If I remember correctly, the last time I weighed 163 lbs was 2004~2005.

I'm fitting back into some clothes I have from 15 years ago.

That's getting it done!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Getting my new crossbow dialed in for deer season. Just cocking the thing is a workout. It's got a 150 pound pull.
  • DaleCannard
    DaleCannard Posts: 11 Member
    I will be joining the 40 cool kids club in two weeks time
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Rode 2.5 hr again today! Not doing the squats and push ups as I'm really tired but will resume tomorrow!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    I'm still alive!!!! LOL I'm glad to see soooo many cool kids here!!! Keep taking care of yourselves!!!! I've been so busy with work and family. I haven't neglected myself, eating well and exercising. Starting the last week of Jamie Eason's 12week program. Looking into what to do next...any suggestions?
  • gam3rguy
    "P90X2 X2 Recovery + Mobility"=Done!
  • Exquisitern
    Exquisitern Posts: 89 Member
    I'm 59, want to be healthy! I've gained about 20 lbs. in the last year, stopped walking/jogging and eating out of control. My goals are to be able to travel when I retire and just live a healthy lifestyle and hopefully to some stress relief. I'm in a high stress job, so the exercise and being healthier help. Started back walking 1 week ago and plan to get back into jogging. Diet definitely better and staying on track. Nice to see all of you 40 and older cool kids on here. If anyone wants to friend me feel free. I'm trying to be more accountable. Everyone have a great day!
  • adamantine_lady
    adamantine_lady Posts: 26 Member
    Hello,
    almost 47 yr old UK married mum of two boys here. Would love to lose 30lbs, the rest is a bonus. MFP first-timer, how do I join this group?
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Hello,
    almost 47 yr old UK married mum of two boys here. Would love to lose 30lbs, the rest is a bonus. MFP first-timer, how do I join this group?
    You just did. Post away.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Legs ✅ Ready to tackle the day! Happy Monday!!!!
  • gam3rguy
    "P90X2 Chest + Back + Balance & X2 Ab Ripper"=Done!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    edited September 2016
    STS: Chest, Shoulders and Biceps done! Cathe has no mercy, making you do all those push ups! :D

oh, btw, Warm welcome to all the new cool kids, joining our club! :)