Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
  • Beer and a big joint, lol!
  • cee134
    A sheep, a duck and a rooster were the first passengers in a hot air balloon.
  • arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    If you did something “like a boss,” you’d probably just pay someone else to do it.

You'd pay people to do work and get paid more to not do it.
  • cee134
  • cee134
    I could only eat sandwiches some days.
  • cee134
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    So I was able to meet Franco Harris and Lydell Mitchell prior to the Penn State game today. They were there to Celebrate Joe Paterno's 50 year anniversary of his first game as head coach at Penn State. It is sad that the media and sportswriters have taken down his statue at Penn State. The "Grand" Experiment was successful as he gradated, on average, players at 20% higher than the national average. Never forget what happened, but punich the man that was responsible.
  • Iaintpurdy
    Iaintpurdy Posts: 12 Member
    Whatevs.
  • cee134
    I saw a racoon tonight. I think it's in cahoots with the owl, that lives around here, to get my bag of tootsie roll pops.
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    My office chair should be as comfortable as my bed. I'd love to come to work then.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    If frogs had wings, they would not bump their *kitten* so much....
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    I wish I had made a protein shake this morning . I'm HAF (hungry lol )
  • cee134
    NEOHgirl wrote: »
    I had to unlearn that the best way to eat a donut was to get New England Old-Fashioned from Dunkin, split it in half, toast it, & butter it like a bagel. I won’t do that anymore, but OMG does it taste amazing.

In the name of science I may just try this.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    I wish I had made a protein shake this morning . I'm HAF (hungry lol )

You should make a chocolate one with peanut butter tomorrow and you can think how amazingly smart I am. :)

I use PBFit in my shakes :) yesterday I bought a powder that is PB and chocolate