I talked myself into exercising!

2»

Replies

• I don't know if this will help Amy but I found a gym buddy. She makes me accountable to a regular workout schedule. So far, it has worked. She is nice, and we have even become decent friends. For me, it helps to have someone to go with, it makes the time pass, and it makes it more fun!

glorybee
  • flois
    flois Posts: 32
    Hey hey well done you!!

Thank you for being an inspiration to me and thank you for your welcome on my newbie post. I need all the help I can get!

I have plenty to lose and lots to learn so I'm off for some low cal menu ideas. Do you have any favourites?

Good to meet you and keep up with that impressive determination.
    Flo
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Great job, I'm trying the talk to get myself going right now. I motivate myself with good eating days and pushing myself to exercise with a money ticker. Each day I reward myself 5.00 if I've had success with moving it on lazy days, or and/or eating well. Once I build $50.00, I'm going to put it in my Mexico trip fund. I got a looonngg way to go!:bigsmile:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    That is awesome...wtg!!!! Keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • valw97
    valw97 Posts: 80 Member
    Thanks for the idea- I need to start making a list of non-food rewards that I can give myself for these things and for pounds gone. Any suggestions? Thanks again!

Good job!! I know that can be so hard to talk yourself into exercise.
    Pat yourself on the back and I say go by a new piece of clothing. :happy:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Hey Amy, I think it is water aerobics that kick a person's butt. It sounds easy and fun enough, but the days I go and swim laps for 30 minutes and then do water aerobics, I am beat. I am also the tired the day after which makes no sense to me since I do my bike for 30 minutes pretty fast and take 3 mile walks. Water aerobics leave me very tired though.

Congratulations on digging deep and finding the motivation that you have, it will keep you going! :flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    GOOD JOB....I AM PROUD OF YOU! I talked myself outa working out too, now I think I am gonna do pilates.........I am still 250 under on my regular cals, but oh well....gonna do it!

GREAT JOB!

Go Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • You go girl:flowerforyou: That is the right attitude :happy: Keep up the good work:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!