the flu...

So i got the flu.... maybe a jumpstart to my weight loss. soooo not worth it tho. I went to walk-in, i was sooo dehydrated, now i feel better. Thank god my baby didnt get it. My fiancee did tho. I missed 3 workouts. i think i am going to start back up on monday. I want to be full re-hydrated, they had to give me 2L of fluid:(

Michelle

Replies

• So i got the flu.... maybe a jumpstart to my weight loss. soooo not worth it tho. I went to walk-in, i was sooo dehydrated, now i feel better. Thank god my baby didnt get it. My fiancee did tho. I missed 3 workouts. i think i am going to start back up on monday. I want to be full re-hydrated, they had to give me 2L of fluid:(

Michelle
  • snowday
    snowday Posts: 31 Member
    Thats horrible! Don't over do it! Take care of your self and rest.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    take care of yourself hun :heart:
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Sorry to hear to that you were sick. I was also sick this week, I wasn't as bad as you but still sick. Finally get my appitite back and still trying to go some energy. I am starting back on Monday as well.

Hope you feel better and that you can get back to it on monday!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    I am sorry to hear that you have the flu, I hope you feel better soon and I will pray for you.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    I agree, don't overdo it and have some chicken soup - or are you souped out?:laugh: Sanitizer helps keep the germs at bay. Feel better, hubby too!
  • i am actually starting to eat again! I just laid in bed with my sweet (also sick) fiancee. I wish we werent sick because we could have had fun (considering we were child-free) :blushing: Thanks guys!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!