Dude finally ate a banana

cee134
cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
edited September 2016 in Chit-Chat
There's a guy at my work that drinks a liter of [pick any soda] or 2 Monsters, every day. I only see him eat donuts or other things from a convenience store and if he goes out to lunch he always comes back with something from a fast food place. I'm actually concerned because I know he's a smart dude. That way of eating, every single day can't be good for him. Also, I'm not going to say anything to him about it.

But today dude finally ate a banana.

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    I would be indifferent if his blood sugar weren't going up. X( At least I can get him to work out. It's better than nothing.
  • cee134
    Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't

A) care about what my coworkers ate
    B ) invest any amount of time to even notice any kind of eating habit/pattern
    C) rationalize how anything other people ate was any of my businesses.

I may be alone in this line of thinking, but this wouldn't be the first time.

Neither do I, but this is something I can't help but notice. A liter of soda every day, not always diet and pecan cinnamon swirls. That's it. Oh, and he smokes.
  • cee134
    gothchiq wrote: »
    I would be indifferent if his blood sugar weren't going up. X( At least I can get him to work out. It's better than nothing.

Stay on him. It's very important. I have similar concerns for myself. (even if this isn't the case) Ask him if he wants to get a 2nd job to pay for all the medicine he will have to take, and surgeries.