Fatgripz v. Grip4orce?

I'm looking to order a set probably after this week.
Anyone use either, or both?

They seem pretty similar, but any comparison of quality/durability would be excellent for anyone that's used them.

Replies

• Vortex88
    Vortex88 Posts: 60 Member
    edited September 2016
    Fat Gripz all the way. Really surprised me that something so simple works so well. Biceps and forearms really became noticeably bigger after using them for about 3 months.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    These are something I've been considering for quite a while for my deadlift grip strength. I'll be interested to hear the responses.
  • medic2038
    medic2038 Posts: 434 Member
    Vortex, thanks!
    My buddy also used fat gripz and loves them. The grip4orce looked very similar, but for now I'm leaning towards the fat gripz.
  • Lizarking
    Lizarking Posts: 507 Member
    I ordered the $12 knockoffs... I'l lreport back on thursday
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Lizarking wrote: »

Got a link to those?
  • Lizarking

Got a link to those?

They're on Amazon. If you look up "fatgripz" you'll see the knockoffs in the results. They look to be all the same, just sold under different names for $12-19. I'll PM you the direct link.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member

please do. griplet here.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,974 Member
    edited September 2016
    I bought a pair of Fatgripz knockoffs for$20 something but seldom use them. Bought them just in case I want or need to do so. I've got a "decent" grip but I'll resort to straps rather than try to lift w/o them.
  • Lizarking
    Got the knockoffs... The $12 ones I'm going to say are a hard pass. They are 3.75" wide (advertised as wider) so they suck if you don't have dainty hands, and the ID is under an inch, leaving a huge gap on one side.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Got the knockoffs... The $12 ones I'm going to say are a hard pass. They are 3.75" wide (advertised as wider) so they suck if you don't have dainty hands, and the ID is under an inch, leaving a huge gap on one side.

Man, that sucks. Can you return them? Is it even worth it?
  • Lizarking

Man, that sucks. Can you return them? Is it even worth it?

Yeah, i may return them "not as advertised." if they were as wide as advertised, they'd probably be useful to some degree.
  • medic2038
    medic2038 Posts: 434 Member
    Which of the cheaper ones did you get?
    I was looking at the BEAR gripz, a lot of the cheaper ones looked pretty similar.
  • Lizarking
    medic2038 wrote: »
    Which of the cheaper ones did you get?
    I was looking at the BEAR gripz, a lot of the cheaper ones looked pretty similar.

I dont even recall hte brand... There's about 20 brands with the same ones. They are 4" (actually 3.75") and blue with knurling cut into the side.