Comment if you also want new friends!

Nona240
Nona240 Posts: 78 Member
edited September 2016 in Getting Started
Hey you guys!

My name is Nona, I've been on this app for a while now. I stopped when I started school and working more but now I'm beginning to gain I wanted to come back to reach my goal. I would love to hear all your stories!

If you also want new friends and get/give support to and from others comment here so we can add each other and help each other to reach our goals!

Love x

Replies

• Nona240
    LadyEm54: I added you as a friend. I hope I can help and support you throughout your journey. I hope you will meet your goals and be able to find a kidney donor. I'm always here to help and motivate you! Good luck
  • zbobbsemple
    zbobbsemple Posts: 38 Member
    My name is Zane I actually achieved by goal weight last year then Thanksgiving and Christmas then off track I went. Currently, I am back on track and not trying to stress out about when the scale does not move. I would like to add you and become supportive.
  • Nona240
    Thankyou so much!
  • goMeelah
    goMeelah Posts: 11 Member
    Hi Nona I added you as a friend. I'm trying to lose about 20lbs. A few years ago I juiced and lost weight(my goal) and gained weight back, need motivation
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • Nona240
    I added you and accepted your request! We can do this!
  • jadorade91
    jadorade91 Posts: 119 Member
    Hi! I added you :) I'm Jade, 25, 5'1, and looking to lose about 20ish more pounds. I've lost it before and gained it all back, so over the last few years I've slowly incorporated healthy habits into my life and it's finally paying off as my usual lifestyle! I love having the support of others on here; it really helps.
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Hey! :) feel free to add me if you like - I'm always up for mutual help and support!
  • sh512266
    sh512266 Posts: 60 Member
    I'm up for mutual support and motivation too!!!!
  • melm2828
    melm2828 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi. I'm new to this app, trying to lose some pounds I've put on since my new job, need to stay focused which is pretty hard for me. Reading other comments I can see I'm beginning in the right place :smile:
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    I'm new as well and I'm trying to lose maybe 10-15 more lbs. Some days are super hard though bc I'll get so hungry but so far so good! I'm 2 weeks in and I hope everyone reaches their goals this week!
  • gb1623
    gb1623 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi I down loaded this app 2 years ago and it's just be sat on my phone not doing much. Yesterday I decided to use it. Looking for new friend so we can help and encourage each other. Please add
  • Nona240
    melm2828 wrote: »
    Hi. I'm new to this app, trying to lose some pounds I've put on since my new job, need to stay focused which is pretty hard for me. Reading other comments I can see I'm beginning in the right place :smile:

Yes you are in the right place! We can definite do this together!

• Nona240
    edited September 2016
    Thankyou everyone! I added you all!
  • JonnaXD
    JonnaXD Posts: 12 Member
    Hey everyone :) I'm Jonna, 26, student. I started using MFP just before summer break, then sort of had a bad month (August) with travel and fatty foods e.t.c. so now I'm back at it again. I've lost approximatly 10 Ibs (I go by kilos thought) and want to loose 15'ish more Ibs by next summer.

Feel free to add me :)
  • redpath15
    redpath15 Posts: 16 Member
    Hey folks im new to the MFP community - lost about 28lbs and looking to lose maybe another 15lbs. Feel free to add me and we can help / encourage each other on our journeys :smiley:
  • Nona240
    Awesome! I added both of you!
  • CaiL33t
    CaiL33t Posts: 6 Member
    Heyo :)
    I also got off track while in college, I've been a member for years but just now started actually trying to track everything.

It's so hard with meal plans.
  • Cambridge727
    Cambridge727 Posts: 50 Member
    Feel free to add lets motivate each other