Getting started...again. Need friends!

I'm not new to the start over process, or the let down of not sticking with something. Every time I have a new reason why that time is different, but they all end the same.

I'm here today to start again and not feel bad about it! I'm looking to do it socially this time to try something new. Please add me, chat with me, share some stories and lets do this!

Sheila

Replies

• BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Welome back, again. :-) Add me if you'd like.
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Feel free to add me! Doing my 3rd start over As of today.
  • sophiec123
    sophiec123 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Sheila,
    I am too starting over. I would love to do the journey with you. I have about 20 lbs to go.
  • stillrotten31
    stillrotten31 Posts: 3 Member
    Me too 30 pounds to go let's do this
  • 603PIPER
    603PIPER Posts: 115 Member
    Hi Sheila,
    I am a repeat-start-overer, looking to seal the deal for good this time. Feel free to add me! I'm looking to drop 50lbs
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Doing the same!!
  • sheilak241
    sheilak241 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new to this and haven't learned about how to add friends..but please add me..I need friends for encouragement and motivation.
  • MountainMomma58
    MountainMomma58 Posts: 44 Member
    Count me in. Hopefully, we can help each other.
  • MountainMomma58
    MountainMomma58 Posts: 44 Member
    I just started a private group - Starting over, again. Please join and we can do this together.
  • t19hunter
    t19hunter Posts: 2 Member
    I have used the app to track calories and have been successful, but once I think I don't need the app, I lose focus and add lbs. I need the extra support from the group to motivate me. Please send encouraging pics, cheers, well wishes, etc.
  • luke7721
    luke7721 Posts: 19 Member
    Just done my first 40 days. Always fail after 90 but haven't tried the ap before. Add me & hopefully I can stick at it this time
  • tashajasper209
    tashajasper209 Posts: 1 Member
    You can add me, I am just starting back as well and would like to have some friends to help keep each other motivated
  • nickkreitzer
    nickkreitzer Posts: 45 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. Been doing this for awhile and the support from mfp is like no other. It is the bomb and everyone is right there with you so to speak. The more the merrier, isn't that how the saying goes?
  • strngwbby
    strngwbby Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm a habitual re-starter too.
  • tazboy
    tazboy Posts: 81 Member
    Let's go, I've lost count on how many times, I've boarded this roller coaster, and never got to the end goal. Now though, I can feel the strain, the pain, that blah feeling, and so again, I get back on and try, try again. Add me, praise me, encourage me, and I'll sell you the same :) .. cause really, someone telling you you're doing good, goes a long way. Oh and if someone could tell my boss that as well, you'll get a nice shiny gold star sticker HAH
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    I'll add you
  • mildajuz
    mildajuz Posts: 2 Member
    I re-started about a month ago. Let's keep each other motivated folks! Share your struggles and achievements please!
  • Lanie2012
    Lanie2012 Posts: 46 Member
    I'm starting over as well, more like a "reboot". I'll add you! I am trying to post daily, and with the advice of my nutritionist I'm trying to focus on the positives. Catch you on the flip side!
  • Angelrejoices55
    Angelrejoices55 Posts: 2 Member
    fell free to add me as a friend
  • temanu2
    temanu2 Posts: 1 Member
    Starting over as well.