Comment if you also want new friends!

Replies

• Nona240
    Nona240 Posts: 78 Member
    Can anyone tell me hoe to add a person?

You click on a persons nam and then at their profile you'll see an option to add them :)

• Nona240
    Hi! I'm new to all of this, but the energy here is uplifting. Please. Would you add me? I would gladly do the same, but I don't know how!

Of course! I send you a request!
  • almondaddict
    almondaddict Posts: 14 Member
    Always looking for new friends! Add me :smile:
  • orginalrebalgirl
    orginalrebalgirl Posts: 74 Member
    I'm brand new to this site. I gained a lot of weight while getting my mater's degree, moving to the other side of the country (minnesota to arizona), and put more on my first year of teaching here. Now I'm looking to lose it. Feel free to add me.
  • Nona240
    Thankyou! I added you both!
  • EnigmaByDesign
    EnigmaByDesign Posts: 2 Member
    Hiya guys ~ My name is Kaz. I live in Cambridge, New Zealand. I've been back on MFP for the last month to give it another go. I'd love to connect with some like minded souls to support and encourage each other along the way..
  • kamiefit
    kamiefit Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I want to have more friends to keep each other motivated. Please feel free to add me up. :-)
  • sdgbt
    sdgbt Posts: 19 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm also looking for some new friends. I've been on MFP around a month, and would like some support, and to support others also!
  • vvamsi345
    vvamsi345 Posts: 4 Member
    I need new friends
  • Nona240
    Thankyou! I added you and accepted the friend requests
  • chromekodi
    chromekodi Posts: 21 Member
    I like having friends too. Add me
  • Nona240
    Mizzell wrote: »
    I like having friends too. Add me

I added you
  • tom7586
    tom7586 Posts: 7 Member
    Count me in. I don't know how to add people though....
  • Nona240
    tom7586 wrote: »
    Count me in. I don't know how to add people though....

No worries, I added you!!
  • kmod1972
    kmod1972 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me too :)
  • Nona240
    Great! I added you :)
  • Looking for new friends to keep me motivated and hold me accountable as well! I've lost 70 lbs over the past 4 years (I lost 50 over the course of a year, gained 25 of it back, and in the past year have lost 45lbs.) Hoping to stay away from yo-yo-ing and be consistent now! Positive remarks and conversations are truly motivational and inspirational!
  • SaraJRosburg
    SaraJRosburg Posts: 43 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hi all. I'm Sara. I had a baby 5 months ago, and was thankfully able to lose the baby weight right away, now I'm working at getting back to my "fighting weight" ha ha. I would love more friends for extra encouragement and accountability.
  • AmandaLynn91316
    AmandaLynn91316 Posts: 27 Member
    Definitely want new friends! I was super skinny (aka starving) until I got pregnant with my now 22 month old daughter, Lily. Now I'm trying to tone back up ect, since I'm as heavy as I was when I was pregnant. I have a serious accountability issue and if I don't have so called "cheerleaders" I'll give up super quickly. :smiley:
  • pasewaldd
    pasewaldd Posts: 24 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I have been living a healthy lifestyle for the past year consistently, but was stuck in a platau for a little bit, and decided I just needed to start charting again. I still want to loose 5 pounds while gaining more muscles. I love working out (last week I hurt my back at work falling off a ladder so I cant workout :( ) but looking forward to getting back at it. For me the hardest part of having a healthy lifestyle is others trying to pull you off the healthy train. It always makes me feel like I am the odd one out. But I love my life now enough to say...oh well. So, the more friends on here the better! :)