Ghost Stories - I Want To Hear Your Best!

GnothiSeauton23
GnothiSeauton23 Posts: 6,074 Member
Now that Halloween is right around the corner I want to hear ALL the ghost stories.

Tell me your best!

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    I shouldn't be reading these before bedtime.
    I swear if anyone has any ouija board stories, I'm skipping them.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    edited October 2016
    I don't know if I believe in ghosts but they might believe in me. I used to see large animals out the corner of my eyes, clear enough to make you look, but nothing was there. If I ever did think a place was haunted it's my current apartment. I love the place but there's just this feeling about it. Every time I take a shower I feel a dark (or just upset) presence. My little brother said he saw a woman with yellow glowing eyes routinely looking in the house that we grew up in. My bf has a stronger belief as he was haunted by his grandmother at his mother's place. O_O Idk if this falls under ghost or dream but recently I was asleep and I heard my bf's voice so clearly call my name as if he was standing over my sleeping body calling me awake, I woke up with a start and even got out of bed and searched the apartment for said bf but he had been at work for hours.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    I don't know if it's a good one but it is true! I had some friends over playing cards and drinking. At one point a glass slid about 1 inch on its own, and no one was touching the table.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's a good one but it is true! I had some friends over playing cards and drinking. At one point a glass slid about 1 inch on its own, and no one was touching the table.

That was just the tequila kicking in

At the point probably Malibu rum. I crossed vodka off of my "safe" list when I was about 24.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    just go to Reddit sub- nosleep that keeps me awake for a while.

Sp0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ky
  • BananaBite
    BananaBite Posts: 135 Member
    When I was about 15, I was getting ready for bed. I was brushing my hair, the lights were off except for a lamp and TV. I was looking straight into a mirror so everything I could see was behind me. A black shadow figure passed behind me. The figure was about 6'0 and looked to be a man, and walked super slow. It disappeared into thin air. Something about the moment, I just ignored what I had seen and went to bed like normal. Well, a few days later I woke up at about 3 am. I was scared out of my mind. The dream was me in astral projection. I watched myself in my dream sleeping in real life. The creepy part is I was sleeping in the same position in real life when as I was in my dream. The colors in my dream were like nothing I had ever seen before, I was actually petrified and the same black figure was standing over me in my dream. I ended up waking up right as the figure had it's head over me sleeping in my dream. I was so terrified, I ended up saying about 30 Hail Mary's and Our Father's before being able to sleep again.

The level of evil I felt was nothing I have ever felt before.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    When I was about 15, I was getting ready for bed. I was brushing my hair, the lights were off except for a lamp and TV. I was looking straight into a mirror so everything I could see was behind me. A black shadow figure passed behind me. The figure was about 6'0 and looked to be a man, and walked super slow. It disappeared into thin air. Something about the moment, I just ignored what I had seen and went to bed like normal. Well, a few days later I woke up at about 3 am. I was scared out of my mind. The dream was me in astral projection. I watched myself in my dream sleeping in real life. The creepy part is I was sleeping in the same position in real life when as I was in my dream. The colors in my dream were like nothing I had ever seen before, I was actually petrified and the same black figure was standing over me in my dream. I ended up waking up right as the figure had it's head over me sleeping in my dream. I was so terrified, I ended up saying about 30 Hail Mary's and Our Father's before being able to sleep again.

The level of evil I felt was nothing I have ever felt before.

you were not dreaming darling
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Mine I moreso think it was sleep paralysis. You know how you can't see something but you can feel it beside you? I couldn't move to look anyways but I didn't want to. Then I felt my blanket being pulled off me. Still couldn't move. Then something touched my face. By then I was praying this was a dream so I just kept saying stop until I woke myself up.