Comment if you also want new friends!

Replies

• salisburyalex
    salisburyalex Posts: 35 Member
    I'm definitely not new to myfitnesspal but I'm new to the idea of community, friends, and mutual motivation and support here. So go ahead and give me an add. I log daily with an open diary.
  • Torsten714
    Torsten714 Posts: 51 Member
    I'd love to meet some new people. Mutual accountability and support I've found is working wonders on my end. Good to meet you all!
  • sexyhotmomma01
    sexyhotmomma01 Posts: 33 Member
    always looking for great friends!!! without them its hard to get through the hard stuff:)
  • Davidjm64
    Davidjm64 Posts: 8 Member
    Just joined would love some friends to make this app more active
  • Nona240
    Nona240 Posts: 78 Member
    I added you all! I love hearing your stories and hope you are all doing great
  • rin1130
    rin1130 Posts: 281 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for new MFP friends to keep me motivated. I'm 31, live in Philadelphia, and have approx. 90 lbs to loose.
  • fitnellieforlife
    fitnellieforlife Posts: 40 Member
    hi I'm looking for new friends. I suffer from really bad IBS and psoriasis so diet has a lot to do with all my problems. I have to chose the right foods to rid of these problems. Feel free to add me. Everyone, good luck on your journeys!
  • Nona240
    Thanks I added you all.
  • tanico620
    tanico620 Posts: 23 Member
    Hi feel free to add me. Let support and motivate each other. There is power in numbers
  • Nona240
    Thankyou! I added you
  • BlakeRudolf31
    BlakeRudolf31 Posts: 36 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • rinigirl76
    rinigirl76 Posts: 66 Member
    Add me -- trying to lose 60+ pounds .. just lost my first pound this morning! :):o
  • Bigsur2
    Bigsur2 Posts: 92 Member
    Also looking to add new friends. Add me! I'm about the heaviest I've ever been. My initial goal is 45 lbs and then I still have a ways to go.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    My name is Shanah (sha-nay) and I am 29. I have been on MFP for awhile now and successfully lost weight, but gained it all back and then some. So here I am again. Please feel free to add me! I need all of the motivation and support I can get. :)
  • leologan42
    leologan42 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi I'm Matt 38 5'8'. Started my journey in July of this year at 301lbs. Today I met my first real goal of 250. I know it's only going to get harder as I go. Looking to connect with others and give and get motivation to keep on the road.
  • delboy604
    delboy604 Posts: 116 Member
    35 and carrying to many pounds which I need to loose. Lol
  • astroophys
    astroophys Posts: 175 Member
    you can add me! i'm aiming to lose 30lbs. i'd like to reach this goal by early february.
  • Nona240
    rinigirl76 wrote: »
    Add me -- trying to lose 60+ pounds .. just lost my first pound this morning! :):o

Congrats!!! Good job :)
  • StrengthOfABear
    StrengthOfABear Posts: 37 Member
    Can anyone tell me hoe to add a person?

Not sure if anyone replied yet @NicholeAckerman but if you go to their profile you'll be given the option there :)
  • StrengthOfABear
    StrengthOfABear Posts: 37 Member
    Hey folks I'm back on here after a bit of a long break. I have around 70lbs to lose. Had surgery on my ankle & knee 4 yrs back so generally walking and jogging are out. I kayak, well I haven't much this year but I'm getting towards my Eskimo roll, looking forward to getting my level 3.

I'm focused on cleaning up my eating, doing meal prep & keeping options basic with plenty of herbs and spices along the way. I also like doing strength training, it'll be mainly body weight to start with.

I'm looking for supportive, fun and positive people, we won't get on if you like to whinge (but I totally agree that a good rant from time to time is excellent for you). I'm a mix of nerd/relaxed adventurer/tech head/hippy.

If that makes any sense pls add me!