Please allow me to introduce myself...

Replies

• beachwoman2006
    beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Welcome back to all the "Jims" LOL We went through a phase on the WW board where everyone seemed to be named Dave or David. Guess the new trend is gonna be James or Jim :)
  • JimfromColumbia
    JimfromColumbia Posts: 15 Member
    Grin...
  • goldenfrisbee
    goldenfrisbee Posts: 1,640 Member
    Welcome Jim
  • stinkengine
    stinkengine Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I'm Doug and I would like to be a guy on a diet. I just started today and have a LOT of weight to lose. I don't have any friends on here yet and would like some, so please feel free to add me. I keep my diary open. Thanks!
  • jbrack381us
    jbrack381us Posts: 345 Member
    Welcome, Doug! There are a lot of good folks on here and a lot of good help. Just know that the group will tell it like it is. I am 50# down and I still have way more to lose so I am right there with you.
  • Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 832 Member
    Welcome Doug! Join the discussions and share your journey. One piece of advice: Think long term. Gradual changes will set you up for success. This isn't the biggest loser. Good luck!
  • Calvin2008Brian
    Calvin2008Brian Posts: 1,024 Member
    Welcome @stinkengine Doug!
  • minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Hey Doug, you're in good company here! Join in, ask, tell and share. Don't forget to go back through older posts too-some good gems there.
  • the_new_mark_2017
    the_new_mark_2017 Posts: 149 Member
    I'm new, never been on WW. Please accept me as I am lol :)
  • Philtex
    Consider yourself accepted. Welcome!
  • minimyzeme
    Hey Mark, welcome aboard. Jump in and join (or create) the conversations!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,497 Member
    Welcome Doug to GoaD!
  • goldenfrisbee
    goldenfrisbee Posts: 1,640 Member
    Welcome Doug and Mark
  • Calvin2008Brian
    Calvin2008Brian Posts: 1,024 Member
    Welcome to GoaD, @the_new_mark_2016 !
  • tazboy
    tazboy Posts: 81 Member
    Finally a board for men, by men. Little bit about myself. I'm not going to write a book here, but I made it through a lot in the past 5 years. I'm in a good place, so it's time to focus on me. Let myself get up to the 300 mark, and enough is enough. I'm committed and motivated to get back to a healthy, active weight. Support is always good and welcomed.
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    I've had off and on success with weight loss, losing some, gaining some. I had to have a double bypass back in July and never want to go through that ordeal again so I'm back to lose it all this time.
  • jbrack381us
    jbrack381us Posts: 345 Member
    @tazboy @Richie2shoes Welcome to both of you! Feel free to check out the posts on the board and get in where you fit in.
  • Philtex
    Welcome newbies! One quick disclaimer - there are women Goadies. Their take on weight management is just as helpful and they promise not to talk sport bras or other such things. Shhhhh, don't let the cat out of the bag. ;)
  • minimyzeme
    Welcome guys. Please, don't be bashful. Jump in to one of the threads or feel free to start one on your own. Good luck to you both (but it's not really about luck; it's about how you work your program).
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,497 Member
    Welcome to GoaD gentlemen