Snacking!

What is everyone's go to in between meal snacks. Aside from nuts...I need some more ideas. Thanks :)

Replies

• mari5466
    mari5466 Posts: 137 Member
    Fruit. Roasted chickpeas, I cook them in Parmesan and garlic powder for an hour at 360. Peanut butter toast. Cheese and crackers. I don't buy any processed snacks, or at least minimally.
  • Dano74
    Dano74 Posts: 503 Member
    Nutritional snacks? Or SNAAACKS?
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    String cheese, hard boiled eggs, fruit, crackers or veggies with hummus, Larabars, yogurt, cottage cheese with avocado.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    I don't normally eat between meals. But when I do, I just eat whatever I want.
  • Zarka_91
    Zarka_91 Posts: 99 Member
    Fruit, veggies, skinny popcorn, yoghurts, ryvita crackers with tuna or cucumbers.
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 427 Member
    Jerky of all types.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Fruit, pretzels, yogurt, granola, boiled eggs, cheese.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    I like Special K cracker chips in all their flavours. and protein bars and some of the chocolate covered granola bars. I love nuts and fruit - currently I am consuming at least one black plum per day, - and single serve yogurt cups. Sugar free chocolate and Dulce de Leche flavour jello puddings are good too. I get the lite babybel individually wrapped ones, and you can get other cheeses in that format - I love a goat cheese and honey one that I can get locally. Water or an occasional diet soda, or tea or coffee sometimes hits the spot for me. Popcorn. I spray it with Pam and then sprinkle it with salt, trying to trick myself into thinking its heavily buttered! Celery and peanut butter - I make up some PB2 powdered peanut butter and dip into that. See anything that appeals to you?
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Raw cauliflower with hummus, Greek yogurt, cashew clusters from Costco--way too good! A banana or an apple, coffee with a square of dark chocolate.
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Pure Protein Crunch - Crispy Protein Bites Double Chocolate 175 calories.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Today I had pirates booty & samoas ice cream!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Protein bar, coffee, diet soda, gum. And I'm in maintenance. Blah. Poverty macros for life.
  • Dano74
    Dano74 Posts: 503 Member
    arditarose wrote: »
    Protein bar, coffee, diet soda, gum. And I'm in maintenance. Blah. Poverty macros for life.

Dafudge you say? ;)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Dano74 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »

Dafudge you say? ;)

Can we please not mention fudge? I want all the carbs right now.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Fresh blackberries or coffee flavored Greek yogurt mixed with chocolate whey to make a mocha pudding or jerky or sushi
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    Great ideas!! Thank you all <3
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 122 Member
    Olives!! I love them <3
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 122 Member
    Oh and I forgot oatcakes and philadelphia with a bit of onion chuthey. Good job I've just eaten or this would be making me hungry!
  • Dekayla13
    Dekayla13 Posts: 64 Member
    My favorites are seaweed "chips" (the dollar store near me sells packs of three for $1 which is an amazing deal), popchips, apple slices with a tablespoon of peanut butter (warmed in the microwave so it's all melty), and good old hardboiled eggs with some hot sauce :smiley:
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    edited October 2016
    100 calorie bags of popcorn, power crunch protein bars, stauffers animal crackers , Apple with peanut butter,