Snicolej
Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
nx7tzb50ehba.png
17ciaqf1y7k9.png
4awtj0lc21g9.png
yi8lwidqhooe.png
bupeq2i5hqms.png
y5gqfoybdaqn3.jpg

I want to start by saying I'm nowhere near done , but I'm so much closer to being there than I would have been if I never started ! I feel better everyday ! I can see the final prize in my future ! I'm so thankful to MyFitnessPal ! My lifestyle change started on 1/6/2016 and I will continue to log for as long as needed to keep me focused ! I have friends daily telling me not to get to skinny haha ! I'm far from skinny heck I'm still obese for the next seven pounds then I have a while to go being over weight ! I know they mean well but to anyone who has never been fat and miserable they just don't understand !

SW :314
CW :209
GW :170ish
I'm 5 ft 9 in

I started off drinking 20 cups of water a day now drinking 15 cups a day ! I eat what I want as long as it fits in my calorie allotment ! I haven't exercised once so far in this journey but plan on starting at some point ! I wish you all the best and my food diary is open I'm always looking for friends !

Replies

• Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Congratulations on your progress so far. You look amazing and I'm sure you feel amazing too. Good luck with the rest of your journey and you can feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Amazing job well done! I love you in the dress. Keep up the hard work!! <3
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    You look amazing thanks for inspiration!
  • K2up
    K2up Posts: 4 Member
    Wow - You look so much younger! Great job
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Great job - keep of the good work
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    You are doing so very well! Congratulations! :mrgreen:
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Thanks so much for sharing your progress. You look amazing! I bet you feel even better. Good luck as you venture to your final goal. Also.. amazing you did all that without exercise.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Great progress!
  • Snicolej
    Thank you all !
  • coloradoartstudio
    coloradoartstudio Posts: 104 Member
    Great job! You are beautiful and look so much healthier!
  • LynnBBQ72
    LynnBBQ72 Posts: 151 Member
    THUD!! That noise was my jaw hitting the floor. I had to look at the pix 3 times to be sure they were the same person. Truly amazing.
  • Snicolej
    LynnBBQ72 wrote: »
    THUD!! That noise was my jaw hitting the floor. I had to look at the pix 3 times to be sure they were the same person. Truly amazing.

Thank you so much and I know ! I even have to do a double take sometimes ! It's kinda unreal !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!