edited October 2016 in Success Stories
d9uam2x23cpe.png
5kfl5kd0uln5.jpg
m2l9gexlmbb4.jpg
az1ay49ypnak.jpg
mu9yct4itnpb.jpg
4i2t53ocuqnp.jpg
33u5p21o2tw6.jpg

I used to dream about posting on this board, and would cry while reading success stories because I really didn't think I could do it, but here I am! I started losing weight in January of 2014 right after I gave birth to my second baby, and am still working on it! I never really gained weight until I got pregnant with my first daughter, and I knew I had to get back to that once I had my second daughter and weighed 223 lbs. I set my calorie and macro goals, along with exercise and lost the first 30 or 40 lbs pretty quickly. I went back and forth a bit as far a losing and maintaining...and then January of 2016 I decided to go back hard at it, and have just reached my ultimate goal of 153 lbs, which is 70 lbs down! At this point I hadn't been going to the gym, pretty much only losing by eating right...between work and the kids I didn't have time to do much except walk on my treadmill. I got the opportunity a month ago to go to the gym 4 days a week, so I have begun strength training...I'm 4 weeks into a 12 week plan and I am excited to see how well it goes for me! Definitely happy about the weight loss, but I feel like a big flab so I definitely need to build muscle and tone up! Will update as I go along! If I can do it, anyone can do it!!!

Replies

• spencendawn
    spencendawn Posts: 20 Member
    You look amazing!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,581 Member
    Well done!
  • jessmcanulty
    jessmcanulty Posts: 46 Member
    My SW is just few more then yours and you have showen me what can be achieved. Thank you so much for your inspiration and keep up the good work :-)
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    okay..well done! You look so amazing.. what a great job.
  • QMHayden
    QMHayden Posts: 87 Member
    You look amazing! You motivate me!
  • plushieboo
    plushieboo Posts: 38 Member
    Amazing achievement!!! You look happy and healthy!!! Keep up the good work!
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!!
  • blushenvy
    blushenvy Posts: 98 Member
    How wonderful! I'm really so happy for you, you look amazing. The power that comes with knowing you can do it is life changing in many ways, from building your self confidence to changing the way you think about everything you are and can do. I hope you have a brand new confidence in every area of your life. I hope you are ridiculously proud of yourself because you should be! Way to go girl!
    Can't wait to see your next level transformation from all the new strength training-keep us posted!!!!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Wow, totally amazing transformation!! Great job!
  • tawalker791
    tawalker791 Posts: 101 Member
    Thanks ladies! :)
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,469 Member
    Just beautiful, well done. :)
  • sampixmorris
    sampixmorris Posts: 2 Member
    Bravo!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!