Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Building lean muscle and losing weight goals via strength training.. looking for advice and tips from other lifters.. feel free to add
  • letsdothis_again
    letsdothis_again Posts: 662 Member
    Add me! :)
  • BlakeRudolf31
    BlakeRudolf31 Posts: 36 Member
    Hey there! If you're active, feel free to add me!
  • jessicas2809
    jessicas2809 Posts: 4 Member
    New to this, not sure how to add people but would love more friends for motivation.
  • melb9999
    melb9999 Posts: 19 Member
    edited October 2016
    I'm always looking for more motivation and also to motivate others! Friend me! I'm also on Instagram if you want to follow me there too! My username is the same on Instagram: @melb9999

Keep pushing and working towards those goals!!!!! :)
  • AveyHam
    AveyHam Posts: 70 Member
    Feel free to add me! (:
  • If youre looking for a female who likes to motivate and encourage u on your weight loss journey please add me as a friend on my fitness pal.
  • b_dani
    b_dani Posts: 26 Member
    Feel free to add me ;)
  • jmcdao
    jmcdao Posts: 20 Member
    Please add me. I need positive words of encouragement to keep my going!
  • SeeJaneRunSlow
    SeeJaneRunSlow Posts: 4 Member
    New here! Just started a serious fitness journey 4 weeks ago. Lifting heavy and watching macros. In just that short time, it is bringing me a lot of knowledge, joy and appreciation for anyone who lives this lifestyle. What an accomplishing feeling, so far. Best to all of you, Jane
  • blakemcgee56
    blakemcgee56 Posts: 4 Member
    Been on MFP a while but Trying hard to stay consistent. Started counting macros on 10/1. Add me up!
  • tempamatic
    tempamatic Posts: 10 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hi All! Any OMaD (one-meal-a-day) people around here? Friend me and we can exchange pleasantries, data, experiences, macros and encouragement.
  • amandalouisemfp
    amandalouisemfp Posts: 25 Member
    Wouldn't mind a few more friends. My feed is kinda quiet... :)
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Add me! I love getting to know everyone on their journeys.
  • jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    I don't know how to add all of you but feel free to add me! Open diary and tons of health tips!
  • Jamie_Keto
    Jamie_Keto Posts: 3 Member
    Hey there, would love to have some friends to keep me motivated and i promise to do my best to keep you motivated!
  • ibshaun
    ibshaun Posts: 5 Member
    Any ladies 45+ out there that want to connect and motivate each other? Let's cheer each other on!
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Anyone is welcome.
  • nicholas6708
    nicholas6708 Posts: 2 Member
    Been using this app for over a month. I love it but it's a little lonely only looking at my progress on the feed. Looking for more motivation and great fitness and nutrition ideas.
  • papillon71
    papillon71 Posts: 92 Member
    Hi! I'm happy to make new friends. Have used MFP in 2013 to lose 44lbs. Now using it again after shock of type II Diabetes diagnosis. Tracking carbs, sugars and calories for my life! I'm 45 and live in the U.K., log daily. Add me if you like. I'm super supportive. :)