Fitbit Sync not Working

Pirnie13
Pirnie13 Posts: 26 Member
Hi All,

As of early this morning my Fitbit Sync hasn't been working at all (no steps to MFP and no calories/food/weight to Fitbit) Is anyone else having this issue or is it just my account? I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting but no help. It's been working fine since it went down a couple of weeks ago.

Replies

• denorios
    denorios Posts: 38 Member
    I've got the same problem.
  • angerelle
    angerelle Posts: 175 Member
    edited October 2016
    Same here, I'll report it.
  • angerelle
    angerelle Posts: 175 Member
    The Premium Support Centre has closed for the day :-/
  • Pinkemi
    Pinkemi Posts: 963 Member
    I have the same issue. :(
  • kllaurence93
    kllaurence93 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm having the same issue! And it has deleted everything since last Friday!
  • Pirnie13
    edited October 2016
    Mine now seems to have synced about half an hour ago and be updating on the hour and half hour, but not regularly like it normally does. Hopefully it'll be back working soon
  • sueann10
    sueann10 Posts: 74 Member
    Same issue here!
  • hsrunningmom
    hsrunningmom Posts: 126 Member
    Having the same problem.
  • elmonaco
    elmonaco Posts: 1 Member
    Pirnie13 wrote: »
    Hi All,

As of early this morning my Fitbit Sync hasn't been working at all (no steps to MFP and no calories/food/weight to Fitbit) Is anyone else having this issue or is it just my account? I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting but no help. It's been working fine since it went down a couple of weeks ago.

I haven't been able to get mine to sync at all :( If anyone finds a solution please post!!!!!
  • jlangenohl
    jlangenohl Posts: 3 Member
    I just synced mine with no issues.. What trackers are you all using?
  • sueann10
    sueann10 Posts: 74 Member
    I have a Charge HR and a Surge. Was working fine previously but now won't sync exercise.
  • Pirnie13
    Mine seems to be syncing intermittently now. I guess there's some back end problem that'll hopefully be fixed soon
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    mine syncs only to the fitbit dashboard, so then I have to delete the second account on that site. Seems like an awful lot of work.

If I wanted to just manually add my calorie burn, should I just subtract my TDEE and then use that? I wear my fitbit pretty much full time.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    I'm experiencing the same problem. My MFP has only sync'd the 165 steps I did first thing this morning and nothing else.
  • maryar50
    maryar50 Posts: 8 Member
    I am having a syncing issue as well - it started last Sunday. It seems that MFP is communicating the calories eaten info to FitBit but FitBit is not communicating the exercise info back to MFP, so I have been getting no calorie adjustments all week. I have an Alta. I have tried logging out, deleting the app, reinstalling it. But nothing has changed. Any further ideas I should try?
  • maryar50
    I just tried something else....Under Apps, Steps, Choose a step tracking device. There I selected Fitbit Tracker. And lo and behold, I now have a negative calorie adjustment today. This must be something new that has been added. I have been using Fitbit and MFP for almost 3 years and do not recall this additional step.
  • qvene
    qvene Posts: 16 Member
    Yeah, I have had the problem (Fitbit steps not syncing to MFP) since Sunday evening. :( I tried disconnecting Fitbit from MFP, revoking MFP access from Fitbit, then reconnecting Fitbit from MFP, and selecting Fitbit as step tracking device. Still no luck. :(
  • karryann1710
    karryann1710 Posts: 79 Member
    qvene wrote: »
    Yeah, I have had the problem (Fitbit steps not syncing to MFP) since Sunday evening. :( I tried disconnecting Fitbit from MFP, revoking MFP access from Fitbit, then reconnecting Fitbit from MFP, and selecting Fitbit as step tracking device. Still no luck. :(

Exactly my problem! Not had a problem with a sync ever since I have owned a fitbit(march 2015)
  • sark1971
    sark1971 Posts: 83 Member
    edited October 2016
    Mine won't register any of the steps I took on fitbit.
  • maryar50
    Selecting FitBit as my step tracking device in the Apps/Steps section worked for me...at least for now, anyway. I see I am beginning today with a negative calorie adjustment, which is normal. But there are still funny things going on. Last evening, all my adjusted calories disappeared for a while and I appeared to be over for the day. That adjustment for yesterday is back this morning. There are clearly some bugs...I hope they know and are working to resolve them. I don't know whether it's a MFP issue or FitBit's!