My story of low confidence to happiness and health

Low confidence to health enthusiast!

crystalorlando4crystalorlando4 Member
September 9, 2016 8:58AM in Introduce Yourself
Hi,

My name is Crystal! I started my fitness journey January of last year. I'm 5'1" and always been very petite. I started to gain some weight about 2-3 years ago. I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted and always look the same. I thought I wanted to get back to my usual weight/body. But in retrospect, I was very unhealthy even before gaining a little weight. I was drinking too much and not thinking about the nutritional value of food at all.

So weight loss was my original goal when I started going to the gym cluelessly. I went for a month and lost maybe a couple of lbs. I then decided to work with a trainer (friend of mine). He gave me a workout plan and I changed my diet drastically and cut down the drinking. In three months I lost 15 lbs and started to build muscle. I was hooked to the results! Fast forward a year later and I'm now 5 weeks away from my first NPC bikini competition. My body, mind, and spirit have completely transformed. I have so much confidence now in all aspects of my life. I've been promoted, now have a healthy relationship, and starting my own business. I wanted to share my story and if I inspire at least one person that would make me so happy!

qwugeuqrzzud.jpeg
volbu1wykqic.jpeg

mafl69z5ruwb.jpeg
8bgyf4fumvjf.jpeg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!