Comment if you also want new friends!

Replies

• BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    I'd love some friends! :)
  • Hi Nona. My name is Kathy and I live in SC. I am looking to lose a total of 150 and have lost about 25 so far. My ultimate goal is to fit into my wedding dress again. I don't have many friends, I guess, because I am a homebody and my confidence level right now is very low. I am looking for encouragement from someone other than my fitness trainer.
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Hey I am always looking for more friends and support, feel free to add me and we can do this together.
  • Nona240
    Nona240 Posts: 78 Member
    Hi Nona. My name is Kathy and I live in SC. I am looking to lose a total of 150 and have lost about 25 so far. My ultimate goal is to fit into my wedding dress again. I don't have many friends, I guess, because I am a homebody and my confidence level right now is very low. I am looking for encouragement from someone other than my fitness trainer.

I added you! Hope youll be able to reach your goals
  • eirikra
    eirikra Posts: 22 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hi! I am always looking for new friends here on MFP. I've been overweight for the majority of my adult life, and now this is the time to finally get real and get rid of the excess 50lbs I've been dragging around for so long.
  • ibbruce1990
    ibbruce1990 Posts: 6 Member
    Feel Free to add me, I really need to focus and having some extra support will be great!
  • Rich180k
    Rich180k Posts: 9 Member
    feel free to add , looking for friends and support.. we all know the journey is much shorter when you have company.
  • Ginni_Lynn
    Ginni_Lynn Posts: 8 Member
    Hi Nona, my name is Ginni & I'm from Maryland's Eastern Shore. I used this app a few years ago & had success, then I got divorced, had to move & restart my life with my 2 teenage boys. Now I'm back on so I can regroup & get back to ME ! Friends are always welcome. Support from others is a great encouragement.. Feel free to add me!
  • MereBear706
    MereBear706 Posts: 41 Member
    me ..me ... i want knew/some friends!!
  • jdawson002
    jdawson002 Posts: 167 Member
    add me.....I'm always looking to motivate and be motivated
  • Sarah90LR
    Sarah90LR Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me just starting out again after some time away, totally determined and with clear goals in mind!
  • c_water19
    c_water19 Posts: 37 Member
    I am looking for new friends /accountability!!!

Just being in the same boat as someone is a huge help but any knowledge you can drop on me is great too :#
  • cpinkygo
    cpinkygo Posts: 5 Member
    Add me please! Thanks
  • ann_imani
    ann_imani Posts: 11 Member
    Please add me as friend
  • Shaveraj81
    Shaveraj81 Posts: 10 Member
    I am always looking for new friends
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Hey I am always looking for more friends and support, feel free to add me and we can do this together.
  • elleelle03
    elleelle03 Posts: 63 Member
    I am struggling but not going to give up, can always use the motivation from like minded people so if you guys don't mind I'll add you too!
  • BabiiSam
    BabiiSam Posts: 39 Member
    edited October 2016
    In need of new friends for sure!! started using a MFP a little over a yr ago but started really using it a month of 2 ago:)
  • Roxxybunny
    Roxxybunny Posts: 4 Member
    In need of friends :)
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    always good to have more friends