How's everybody doing and feeling?I'm thinking about ALL of you quiet/shy ones here!Pls. post okay?

OMADing1
OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
edited October 2016 in Social Groups
I KNOW there are a LOT of you fabulous peeps out there that read the threads, but don't hardly ever or never post. I'm so interested in you and how you're doing and feeling? Pls. post and let us know how you're doing and feeling and how it's going for you. No judgement what-so-ever, just care and want to help you either start, re-start or just let you know you're NOT alone and someone is thinking about you.

So, what's happening (or not happening) in your OMAD/weight loss journey and no matter what..........

de4730891eab375b50aac530c8d5a2fc.jpg

large.gif

PLEASE SHARE, OKAY?

Replies

• OMADing1
    tumblr_inline_nnkmtmHgM91rivytv_500.jpg
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    We do need more people posting and sharing their journey. It helps us all when we do and makes us stronger. So, I second OMADing....if you're just beginning OMAD, hit a speed bump, or an old hand at this, please take a minute and let us know how you're doing. We are in this together.
  • OMADing1
    Okay, I dare ANY of you quiet ones to post....I double dog DARE ya too!
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Morning everybody! Guys, I gotta tell you OMAD is the real deal but it takes a while to get to the point where it feels right for you. At first it feels like deprivation but after a while you realise that your are doing yourself a big favour. Hope you are all having a great day!
  • OMADing1
    Abm4n wrote: »
    Morning everybody! Guys, I gotta tell you OMAD is the real deal but it takes a while to get to the point where it feels right for you. At first it feels like deprivation but after a while you realise that your are doing yourself a big favour. Hope you are all having a great day!

Thanks for sharing pal!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Abm4n wrote: »

Good Morning to you too! It is the real deal and it does take some time to get adjusted. Guess what...we did it!! It looks like we have a couple newbies that introduced themselves on the 'introduction to OMAD' posts. Yeah!!
  • OMADing1
    edited October 2016
    Active (or even semi-active) participation will help you in achieving weight loss goals, it really will!

tumblr_lg4gxdquX91qc4uvwo1_400.gif

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Hi!
    I'm new and I've just started this on Monday!
    I'm hoping for a real kickstart to looking great!
  • OMADing1
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    Hi!
    I'm new and I've just started this on Monday!
    I'm hoping for a real kickstart to looking great!

Hi and congrats for starting...you rock!

tumblr_mnwh9iiuDl1qc4uvwo1_400.gif
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    :) thank you!! I love this group!
  • OMADing1
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I'm quiet a lot of the time but every now and then I pipe up. As a quiet one, I want to thank the talkative ones for keeping this group active. THANK YOU!

<3<3<3 Newmeadow <3<3<3

Let me tell you something...you have helped me soooooo much since I started on OMAD, I love to hear your perspective on things, again...you've helped me and others on here a LOT!!! Thank you ever so much for posting! o:)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    OMADing1 wrote: »
    I'm quiet a lot of the time but every now and then I pipe up. As a quiet one, I want to thank the talkative ones for keeping this group active. THANK YOU!

<3<3<3 Newmeadow <3<3<3

Let me tell you something...you have helped me soooooo much since I started on OMAD, I love to hear your perspective on things, again...you've helped me and others on here a LOT!!! Thank you ever so much for posting! o:)

She really does have a way with words, no?
  • SavedByGrace26356

Newmeadow....We are tickled pink that you are here. I like reading your posts and if you don't know it by now, you're needed here. You add so much to this group. Thank you.
  • OMADing1
    Okay you fabulous other quiet/shy/reserved ones out there reading this...I triple dog dare you to come on here and post--bet ya something fabulous if you do!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    I second that!
  • OMADing1
    edited November 2016
    Thinking about you guys....wanted to share this with ya,(even though you've not yet replied to this thread :* ) let me know whatcha think about these things and also how you're doing and feeling, okay?!

img_20150715_202921.jpg?w=300&h=300

Bj_V1zYCEAAhNA4.png

tumblr_nlsqwzB9501qc4uvwo1_500.jpg

do+what+u+want+in+life.gif
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    im in deprivation mode.........hahha oh man, I always get sad when my meal is finished....and now I sit here nearly middnight, and just wish I could eat for the sake of eating...(thats such a lame excuse hey)

But thanks to Joes video about commitment....Im not gonna =) Just smoke ciggies and drink zero cola instead and let the week continue.

xoxo
  • SavedByGrace26356
    I watch Joe's videos when I feel that way. It helps a lot. You are very strong to ignore those feelings and do something about them instead of caving into them. Congrats!!
  • OMADing1
    tumblr_of6598hfeh1qc4uvwo1_540.png
  • I have to say, I love reading your posts Omading1.You're so sweet! <3