Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Yay!
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    edited October 2016
    kabrigail wrote: »
    Well, it's been one month and I've lost 8 pounds. I think I would have lost more but I went out of town to a dart tournament and I went on a business trip so I cheated a lot. I'm not worried about it though. I wasn't losing any weight before the diet so I'm happy. 8 pounds is a lot of weight so YAY!!!! Hope I lose that much next month or more!

8lbs is nothing less than fabulous, healthy and terrific progress--you're doing tremendous! Keep it up!!!! o:)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    8-lbs is a great month I think!
  • kabrigail
    kabrigail Posts: 149 Member
    I'm still on the diet. I guess we're at a little over 6 weeks. I haven't lost any more. I keep gaining and losing a pound. Getting frustrated. But I'm kind of doing it to myself. I have been trying to stick to the diet plan after my trip to Amarillo and my classes that I went to and ate lunches and dinners those days. But, I also go out to darts quite often and drink alcohol so I KNOW that is a problem. Luckily I don't gain a lot of weight by doing that, but I know it is not helping me with losing any weight. Plus, I'm about to start my period in about 5 days (I know TMI). I hate that when I'm about to start my period I can't get an accurate weight reading though. Well, this week, I'm not going to darts as much and I'm going to stick to the diet and I'm not going to weigh until after Aunt Flo is gone. We'll see if I actually can bust out of this slump. Thanks for listening and sorry about the girl talk.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    I know you can do it. Follow the program and it will work.
  • kabrigail
    I lost 2 more pounds!!!!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    What a great loss! Congratulations!

fr58hb221rgn.gif
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Yayyyy congrats!!
  • kabrigail
    This is the 8 week mark and I have lost 12 pounds!!! In total with the OMAD diet I have lost 32 pounds! I lost 20 last year and 12 so far this year so I love this diet! My daughter just started and she loves it too! I gotta keep going! I've gone from 250 pounds to now 218. I'm 5'10" and I'd like to be around 170 pounds. 160 pounds would be amazing but I'd be fine with 170. Guess we'll see where OMAD takes me. :p
  • arguablysamson
    kabrigail wrote: »
    This is the 8 week mark and I have lost 12 pounds!!! In total with the OMAD diet I have lost 32 pounds! I lost 20 last year and 12 so far this year so I love this diet! My daughter just started and she loves it too! I gotta keep going! I've gone from 250 pounds to now 218. I'm 5'10" and I'd like to be around 170 pounds. 160 pounds would be amazing but I'd be fine with 170. Guess we'll see where OMAD takes me. :p

Excellent! You'll get where you want to be!
  • kabrigail
    I didn't document my week to week progress on here last time very well and I'd like to see it on here this time so I'm going to just type it out for myself to be able to refer to if needed.

Week 1: -5 lbs
    Week 2: -1 lb
    Week 3: 0 lb
    Week 4: -1 lb
    Week 5: -1 lb
    Week 6: 0 lb
    Week 7: -1 lb
    Week 8: -3 lbs

12 lbs lost total (re-started 9/1/16) 32 lbs lost total from heaviest weight
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Wonderful....32 pounds!!! It's such a great program. The best part is you are a walking advertisement for OMAD. So many people are struggling to lose weight and as an example you can help so many as you have with your daughter. ♥
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    On average, more than a pound a week! WOW
  • kabrigail
    Thanks guys! I have to say after losing the first 20 pounds my blood pressure went back to normal. It was really high. And I quit having acid reflux all the time. Day and night. It was horrible. And now that I've lost this last 12 pounds my foot that I think I have plantar fascitis isn't bothering me nearly as much as it did either. Every pound seems to help so much!!!! I'm ready for some relief on my back and my knees!!!
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Great news well done!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Awesome!
  • arguablysamson
    Fine progress!
  • kabrigail
    Week 1: -5 lbs
    Week 2: -1 lb
    Week 3: 0 lb
    Week 4: -1 lb
    Week 5: -1 lb
    Week 6: 0 lb
    Week 7: -1 lb
    Week 8: -3 lbs
    Week 9: +1 lb :(

I gained a pound this week.
  • arguablysamson
    Don't worry. You are doing just fine.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Hi Karie: Don't worry about the 1 pound gain ..it happens to all of us. Overall, the weight loss is terrific and it's very encouraging to me. Keep it going and keep us posted.