Girls opinion

Replies

• Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member

Depends on the person and the context. If it was a total unknown creep or some random dude then I would be weirded out but if I knew the person or currently dating them then yes I'd take it as a compliment.It is kind of an ego boost regardless.
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    I'd appreciate it as long as they weren't going on and on about it.
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    11thChakra wrote: »
    I'm a woman

...but when I was a girl of 17 I punched a guy in the face for pinching my booty. Turned around and clocked him and told him never to touch me again.

Also...I really don't need someone to patronize me. I likely wouldn't take the person seriously...not because I don't believe in the beauty-of-my-booty...but rather, why doesn't said "guy" have something more intelligent to say?

Nah, bro...there is so much cool *kitten* in the world to talk about besides someone's butt.

The Cubs in the world series for the first time in 108 years, the discovery of gravitational waves 100 years after Einstein predicted them, Black Jeopardy on SNL, the election, what I ate for breakfast this morning...

LOL. This made me laugh. When I was in preschool, I gave a kid a black eye because he kissed me.
  • DangleSnipe
    DangleSnipe Posts: 37 Member
    I'm not a girl but when people say it to me I think it's rude!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Echoing what other people said. It's creepy. Even if the guy was attractive, that's not the kind of person I'd want to be with. If a girl compliments your arms and you feel the need to compliment her, just say she has a nice body. Lets her know you see all of her and not just a walking *kitten*.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    It's creepy... no question. never ever say that to a girl unless she's already your GF
  • Paschen81
    Paschen81 Posts: 150 Member
    Being told that I have a nice booty is better than being told I have a ghetto booty....
  • itz_kuchie
    itz_kuchie Posts: 27 Member
    Lmao. Of course there are more things to say but I mean if you gotta nice booty I feel like a compliment wouldn't be the end of the world.

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    At my age, def a compliment.. but accept it with caution.
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    I'd find it odd for a strange dude to comment on my booty but I wouldn't be offended. It definitely wouldn't spark my interest to chat with him anymore though. Now if he commented on my back or bi's that's a whole different story, i'd probably give him googly heart eyes and ask him on a date.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    itz_kuchie wrote: »
    The reason I was wondering was for the reason being if a girl came up to me and said I had nice arms or ssomething I work hard on I'd appreciate it. As I thought maybe a girl would appreciate something she works hard for as well

Women are always saying things like "nice package" to me, I take it as a complement.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    I'd be uncomfortable. Complementing her eyes or her smile is less creepy.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    I agree with Tracy. Cr-eepy!
  • abiskeet
    abiskeet Posts: 36 Member
    It depends on if that's all that he said!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    i may be in the minority, but i do not find this creepy. granted it depends on the person saying it and if they're a creep, but in general, i do not find this offensive.

i worked hard for this booty, and as anyone on my friends list knows, am quite proud of it.