Girls opinion

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    It depends on the situation and the guy. And quite likely both.
  • itz_kuchie
    itz_kuchie Posts: 27 Member
    Everyone just loves a nice booty
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    itz_kuchie wrote: »

Just don't start grabbing it like you know who! :)

• itz_kuchie
    itz_kuchie Posts: 27 Member
    dbanks80 wrote: »

Just don't start grabbing it like you know who! :)

Lmao rather avoid being smacked
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Offended... Very offended...and not because I have a flat azz either....LOL.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    I will rarely compliment a girl, If my wife or one of my daughters is not present. I'm sure I would just creep them out. Wouldn't be intentional, though. We're always so quick to point out people's faults and I think it is much more important to mention the more positive things about people.

A couple weeks ago my wife and I were at a Sushi Bar. Our young waitress had unbelievably beautiful eyes. As she served us, I said to her "You have beautiful eyes." She looked from me to my wife, blushed and walked away. I looked at my wife and asked "Too much." She said "Probably would have been if I wasn't with you."
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Well so long as it is accompanied by a firm a$$slap grab, I think you would be in the clear... proceed as usual... :D
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    "Booty" sounds tacky. Like something a 16 year old or 66 year old would say. You want to be somewhere in between.

Be more subtle and say, "You are in GREAT shape" while laser beam staring at her booty. Then snap out of it and walk the hell on. Nothing more, nothing less.

• amzblitz
    amzblitz Posts: 310 Member
    I've done that couple of times ....and it turned out great
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    "Booty" sounds tacky. Like something a 16 year old or 66 year old would say. You want to be somewhere in between.

Be more subtle and say, "You are in GREAT shape" while laser beam staring at her booty. Then snap out of it and walk the hell on. Nothing more, nothing less.

^^This would be better. Still, I'm a married, middle aged woman - I'll find the compliment in it, regardless, because apparently that's all we can expect.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Depends on the context. But, if he has his hands on it and squeezing it, then it's definitely ok to say it at that point.
  • CocoSurfz
    CocoSurfz Posts: 12 Member
    Ya, it's rude. I think any man or woman with tact is going to know that's a statement some women/men are offended by and other women/men crave. So if anything, he is testing his own skills or trying to make conversation. If he wanted to compliment a woman/man, he could say something other than that.
  • Kupo98
    Kupo98 Posts: 103 Member
    I would be offended if it were the first thing out of his mouth… It would indicate that he only wants a one night stand. If a good friend or boyfriend said it, it means he appreciates the effort you put into your body, and thinks you're sexy at the same time. It's different…
    Well, it's a stranger and you're already thinking one night stand, boyfriend, engagement..... ;)

Lol...true. I guess it's a personal problem. Haha. :)
  • roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    I'd be okay with it. I've worked hard to get this tush. Now, that doesn't mean I'm gonna like hop on it. This dude is probably not dating material, but I wouldn't be offended.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    I wouldn't comment on anyone's booty unless I knew them somewhat well. It's a bad opening line and most likely will not be taken in the best way even if they are flattered. Depends on the girl.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    I'd find it odd for a strange dude to comment on my booty but I wouldn't be offended. It definitely wouldn't spark my interest to chat with him anymore though. Now if he commented on my back or bi's that's a whole different story, i'd probably give him googly heart eyes and ask him on a date.

Now I know what to say to you!
  • LuminaStele
    LuminaStele Posts: 85 Member
    edited October 2016
    138shades wrote: »
    the real world is not like MFP......where the girls want you to say you have nice *kitten* and tits and then add you as a friend and throw themselves at your verbiage.

Walks off.

Exactly! Real world is not like internet sites..u cant just walk in a say.. "show me your_____" ... Actually, you should try it and tell us how it goes!!
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    The reason I was wondering was for the reason being if a girl came up to me and said I had nice arms or ssomething I work hard on I'd appreciate it. As I thought maybe a girl would appreciate something she works hard for as well

no . . . i appreciate it in the gym when people give meaningful validation about my actual work - sometimes, depending on context and tone and a whole host of other nuances. like, a guy who was also a lifter would be welcome to say something like 'nice lift' or comment on something that i've worked on in my form. that's more like one equal who knows what they're talking about saying something to another equal.

but to myself i'm not about the way that i look, and especially not about the way that i look to the rest of the world. so a comment on any aspect of my appearance would not be welcome or well-received. from pretty much anyone, actually. i'd be offended to hear it from random women as well.
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    So if a guy came up to you and said you have a nice booty.. would you take it as a compliment or be creeped out by it??

Lol Kuchie. I would take it as a compliment from you only because I like you. ;)