Girls opinion

Replies

• LiaMatilda
    LiaMatilda Posts: 17 Member
    I actually don't find it rude (depending of course on how it's said). I get it a lot when I go out (I love wearing midi skirts haha) and usually I can just laugh it off and say thanks.
    I find it creepy if it's said in a creepy way, if that makes any sense. If a guy is polite and just giving me a compliment, I'll happily take it. It's nice to hear that squats pay off
  • mandabeth34
    mandabeth34 Posts: 158 Member
    Confused. Probably creeped out. IDK, how drunk am I?
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    pazzynj wrote: »
    @itz_kuchie, I maybe mistaken as I know people have different types of fetishes! I never knew a guy to get a boner from admiring a woman with nice arms versus admiring booty! LoL

Educate me?

I used to know a guy who got off on upper arm. At work, most of the women were warned to avoid allowing him to touch their arms...also, creepy.

As for the original question, I think it is situational. But generally I wouldn't recommend it. Likely to get a smack (of course, some of you like that).
  • I think it's a dumb comment. Because how can I reply to it? 'Thanks for checking out my *kitten*?'It doesn't start a conversation so I would assume the guy was either a creep or socially inept.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I think it's a dumb comment. Because how can I reply to it? 'Thanks for checking out my *kitten*?'It doesn't start a conversation so I would assume the guy was either a creep or socially inept.

'Thanks' is my general response. If he isn't attractive then, 'my husband thinks so too'
  • TavistockToad
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I think it's a dumb comment. Because how can I reply to it? 'Thanks for checking out my *kitten*?'It doesn't start a conversation so I would assume the guy was either a creep or socially inept.

'Thanks' is my general response. If he isn't attractive then, 'my husband thinks so too'

What if you don't have a husband and he replies 'i never see your husband around your house? '

Well you shouldn't have lied then... bad things happen when you lie...
  • TavistockToad
    edited October 2016

What if you don't have a husband and he replies 'i never see your husband around your house? '

So you're saying if he was a nice looking guy and you have a husband just say 'thanks' anyway without telling him my husband thinks so too?

Correct, you can look at the menu as long as you're eating at home
  • TavistockToad

So you're saying if he was a nice looking guy and you have a husband just say 'thanks' anyway without telling him my husband thinks so too?

But what if he's thinking he might be getting something from the menu? Since he doesn't know you have a husband

From a 1 word answer...?
  • TavistockToad

But what if he's thinking he might be getting something from the menu? Since he doesn't know you have a husband

From a 1 word answer...?

No but most guys who makes comments like that won't let it go with just thanks

Ok
  • I think it's a dumb comment. Because how can I reply to it? 'Thanks for checking out my *kitten*?'It doesn't start a conversation so I would assume the guy was either a creep or socially inept.

Maybe I'm bitter because I'm lacking in the butt department so that part of me hasn't been objectified very often?
    I have however been told more than a few times I have 'great tits' and I didn't like it at all. I don't thanks men for treating me like a piece of meat.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    edited October 2016
    Both. Severely complimented, but at the same time, wonder what made it seem like it was appropriate to come up and tell me.

edit;
    To give info.. SEVERELY complimented because I have extra skin, and my butt is... Flappy. I even have a fold-over from extra skin, a lil bit. So severely, and be happy I'm having a good butt day.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    So, that would depend on the situation. Like, am I at the zoo with my kids? Am I out with girlfriends having drinks at a bar? Are you terribly good looking, or are you super creepy? Many factors involved.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    If the guy is hot I'd flirt with him until he proved he was boring and probably a moron so I'd then move on

If someone I had no attraction to I'd prob just say thanks and go on with my life or I wouldn't even respond at all just move along