You know you're obsessed with weighing your food when....

Just did this today. I weighed everything for my salad at home this morning before leaving for work. However, I was in a hurry so I didn't cut my tomatoes. I just weighed four Campari tomatoes and threw them in there. So, when I got to work, I cut out the little tops where the stem was and yes, I weighed those and deducted the 3 grams!

Also, everyone in my family knows not to steal anything off my plate after I have weighed it out! LOL If I tracked it, I'm enjoying every bit of it!!

Let's hear yours!

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Haha nice.

I once ended up skipping the dish I had spent an hour making because I forgot to weigh the sauce when I put it in the pan.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    I took my scale with me on vacation. :)
  • 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    I've only eaten pre-packaged food at work (with some exceptions) because I don't have a scale here and I wouldn't be making the food myself! Cafeteria meals? Hell no!
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 122 Member
    When plans change and I hold back the tears because I've preloaded and had been looking forward to a counted treat all day.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    When plans change and I hold back the tears because I've preloaded and had been looking forward to a counted treat all day.

uuggghh this happens to me on the regular . I've meticulously filled out my diary, and my macros are even near perfect... and then my hubby comes trouncing in and says "uummm i don't feel like that for dinner, how about this", and his suggestion is usually tastier and more calorific than my original meal.
  • wwkwag
    wwkwag Posts: 60 Member
    These are all great!! Yes, the prelogging can backfire often!!