Which "QUOTE" has helped you in this journey?

Replies

• sinisreegopi
    sinisreegopi Posts: 4 Member
    Sweat is fat crying!!!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Not really a quote but something i realized recently...

If you have to make an excuse about something -why arent you walking? why arent you in school? working? calling your mother? etc- Your Energy is put to much beter use just trying to fix your excuses vs setting all these super huge goals. Once youve learned to fix your excuses everything in life and fitness fall into place.
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    If you do what you've always done, then you will get what you've always got.
  • fordfan1993
    fordfan1993 Posts: 17 Member
    Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway!
    - Earl Nightingale
  • blwelch1
    blwelch1 Posts: 81 Member
    You can do hard things!
  • SophieMarshCoomes
    SophieMarshCoomes Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2016
    'It's hard to fail, but it's worse to have never tried to succeed' - on my weight loss chart
  • MissxAsh
    MissxAsh Posts: 83 Member
    "No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch"
  • Gracious_Plum
    Gracious_Plum Posts: 19 Member
    Also... "It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change"
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Good thread. I have compiled many of these quotes into a JavaScript randomizer and am using it as my internet start page.
  • fordfan1993
    fordfan1993 Posts: 17 Member
    edited November 2016
    My favorite is from Eric Thomas aka "The Hip Hop Preacher" hes an amazing motivational speaker. "Pain is temporary, it may last a hour a day, a week or, even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place." Then E.T. goes on to say so if your already in pain atleast get something out of it; get a reward from it!!

I love listening to him he's an amazing motivator.
  • b1gwillystyle
    b1gwillystyle Posts: 9 Member
    The pain of failure is worse than the pain of discipline.
  • Its my own quote: I WANT MY BODY BACK
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    "If you don't change anything, nothing changes."
  • cbro70
    cbro70 Posts: 224 Member
    " Never give up, never surrender " Cmdr. Peter Quincy Taggart
  • HungryasFuark
    HungryasFuark Posts: 463 Member
    My all time fav

"If not now then when "

" I can't change the direction of the wind but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination "

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."

"Don't cry to quit! You already in pain, you already hurt! Get a reward from it!"
  • MeganD_96
    MeganD_96 Posts: 143 Member
    Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever. Don't quit!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    It is what it is.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!