Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• EricLFC1892
    EricLFC1892 Posts: 85 Member
    Need active friends.. feel free to add me
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Add me! I'm Ben, 33, from Montreal, Canada. I'm into weights, cardio and soccer/football :)
  • brahim27
    brahim27 Posts: 4 Member
    You can add me . I can use some friends and support
  • makkrimson
    makkrimson Posts: 12 Member
    Me me! I have 20 lbs to lose total, already 10lbs down. Goal weight: 150lbs by January 2017. You can also follow me on Instagram at this same username! I post healthy foods, and progress pics!
  • PeteLincoln01
    PeteLincoln01 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me. Was a member before but had tech issues. Now back for good and adding friends, especially UK based :-)
  • Stepheng1973
    Stepheng1973 Posts: 68 Member
    Hi, I'm Stephen. I'm 43yo from UK and when I started this journey I was 118kg. I'm now 108.1kg after 4weeks but my ideal weight (according to the experts) is 76.02kg. Happy to have people onboard and hopefully make some fun friends!
  • MeganBengle1
    MeganBengle1 Posts: 4 Member
    In need of friends on here to keep me motivated and inspired
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Feel free to add me - open diary :)
  • saschagm
    saschagm Posts: 6 Member
    I'm new here! Let's embark on this journey together by becoming friends B)
    A few words about myself: (slightly stressed out) student who likes cracking her knuckles, hiking, bad puns, playing Ukulele and wasting my time on instagram.
    I'm upbeat and will motivate you (and myself) with all the fun my head can come up with!
  • Stepheng1973
    Stepheng1973 Posts: 68 Member
    Funny how all the ladies have all the friends!
  • jaeandcjsmom
    jaeandcjsmom Posts: 4 Member
    I meed some supportive friends!!!
  • lauraryanx1
    lauraryanx1 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm looking for more friends to help support me n so I can help and support u too x
  • cathie2903
    cathie2903 Posts: 85 Member
    I need some support and would also like to BE supportive! I have been on this site a couple of years and have had great success but just need a bit more focus and having friends alongside helps with my accountability - feel free to add me :)
  • aysikhammountry
    aysikhammountry Posts: 1 Member
    Yayy~ Add me :smile: We can always use more support.
    Doing the ketogenic diet if anyone is interested to see what I eat!
  • I just started Keto 13 days ago! Love it!!
  • christinaj30
    christinaj30 Posts: 1 Member
    I am new and I also use a Jawbone up. I am an emotional eater and I am trying to lose over 100 lbs. I just graduated college from the University of Phoenix with my associates of Arts degree in Psychology. I am a survivor of both childhood abuse and Domestic Violence. I really need people to support me where i live i have no family everyone lives in Michigan or Washington State. Here i have my boyfriend of 4 years and a neighbor friend who is also going on a diet with me. :D
  • brizzlar
    brizzlar Posts: 86 Member
    Bryce from Melbourne here, free to add me :).
  • toritolbert
    toritolbert Posts: 5 Member
    Back in action, ready to get fit and stay fit. Please feel free to add me. I am a busy entrepreneur that wants to stay motivated.
  • 19MotherRunner80
    19MotherRunner80 Posts: 37 Member
    feel free to add me :)
  • LisaKay1975
    LisaKay1975 Posts: 2 Member
    Today is day 2. I quit smoking 3 years ago, and I have now gained 50 lbs. I was 156lbs. 5'8" . I am now 205lbs.I work at home depot. All over the store. I stay outside in the summer when I'm not at work. I stay indoors in the winter, don't like the cold. I need positive motivated people to help me. Feel free to add me. Still trying to figure this out.