Girls opinion

Replies

• floren311
    floren311 Posts: 7 Member
    Compliment!!!!!
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    itz_kuchie wrote: »
    The reason I was wondering was for the reason being if a girl came up to me and said I had nice arms or ssomething I work hard on I'd appreciate it. As I thought maybe a girl would appreciate something she works hard for as well

True if you walked up to me and said "wow you must be a runner nice legs" id take it as a complement. But for you to say something like "nice butt" id probably say thank you witha smile but walk away. There are better ways to keep a girl talking. Its not because youre creepy its just as a woman we actually get a lot of creepers who say things like this in a creepy way. Women trust nobody. But that doesnt mean i wouldnt enjoy hearing it.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    The reason I was wondering was for the reason being if a girl came up to me and said I had nice arms or ssomething I work hard on I'd appreciate it. As I thought maybe a girl would appreciate something she works hard for as well

If a guy told me I had nice arms I would think that was awesome. If he said I had a nice *kitten* I'd think he was "one of those guys" and walk away. So tell her she has nice arms. ;)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Terpdad wrote: »
    jenilla1 wrote: »

If a guy told me I had nice arms I would think that was awesome. If he said I had a nice *kitten* I'd think he was "one of those guys" and walk away. So tell her she has nice arms. ;)

How bout an awesomely happy smile?

That's cool too.
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    I'd be creeped out. Tell her she has nice hair instead. We put a lot of effort into that too :D
  • aneedforchange
    aneedforchange Posts: 75 Member
    It annoys me personally when a physical attribute is the first thing out of someone's mouth but I think that's more because usually they continue and don't take thanks bye as an answer lol
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    I'd be chuffed if a randomer gave me a compliment, but if he laid a hand on me I'd lay him out :D
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Is this before or after he bought me a drink?
  • Nicole_kayy
    Nicole_kayy Posts: 88 Member
    Male or female, you should be alarmed if a stranger said that to you. It's very creepy and wouldn't make good conversation.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    So if a guy came up to you and said you have a nice booty.. would you take it as a compliment or be creeped out by it?? The reason I was wondering was for the reason being if a girl came up to me and said I had nice arms or ssomething I work hard on I'd appreciate it. As I thought maybe a girl would appreciate something she works hard for as well

Just an Old Man's opinion: If an man walks up to a woman and the first thing he says is "you have a nice booty' it is creepy. Period.

If a woman tells a man he has 'nice arms' it is not creepy, strange (yes) if it is the first thing she says to him, but not creepy.

Excuse my morals but 'nice arms' is not the same as 'nice booty'

With all this being said, creepers are going to creep. I do not even understand why this is even a question. Two totally different situations.

It is like saying shaking someone's hand is the same as shaking their peter. At least say 'Hi' first.

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    So if a guy came up to you and said you have a nice booty.. would you take it as a compliment or be creeped out by it??

Depends on how they worded it. To the dudes that come up and say stupid remarks like, "You have a nice a** for a white girl" or "Oh dat booty," I'm like okay F off. As for the people who come up and make remarks on strength/thickness gained, or power, then I take it as a compliment.
  • maeggggan
    maeggggan Posts: 71 Member
    always a compliment :)
  • IceQueen1986
    IceQueen1986 Posts: 32 Member
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    There was a time during which I would have glared in response but inwardly thought "Oh. Good. He thinks I have a pretty bum."

But now, since this is what's considered fashionable, sought after and attractive:
    lfgwag0t6hns.png

There's no way of telling what standards a bum compliment is coming from anymore and we should all be very wary.

you are mistaken, this is not pretty, or sought after.... that is plastic surgery gone wrong in so many ways

What? Are you telling me you can't have skinny legs like that and a huge *kitten*? Oh damn, my dreams are crushed. Always dreamed about a huge *kitten* and legs that look like they can't support the weight of that bum.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    So if a guy came up to you and said you have a nice booty.. would you take it as a compliment or be creeped out by it??

It's only not creepy if the guy is attractive.

That's not really fair, but it's generally the case.

True story...apparently :P