Tasty snacks that is not fruit?

Hi

What's everyone's go to snacks? Looking for under 150 cals? I pretty much eat anything and like savoury foods

Thank you

Replies

• Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    I am enjoying nuts, or granola cereal
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Nuts, crisps, veggies with dips, anything on toast or crackers or crispbreads, healthy snack bars like nakd bar, roasted chickpeas, popcorn.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Calorie count will depend on portion size.
    chips, popcorn, pretzels, carrots, celery, broccoli, tomato, trail mix, deviled eggs, pickles, olives, cottage cheese
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Ming1951 wrote: »
    I am enjoying nuts, or granola cereal

Not for under 150 calories. Both of these are incredibly dense

depends on the nuts and the portion. 25g of cashew nuts is under 150 cals
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Roasted seaweed, 3 squares of dark chocolate, a yogurt, a packet of Quaker oatmeal, a cup of tea, for 200 you can also have a question protein bar which is extremely satisfying.
  • aamberrr
    aamberrr Posts: 115 Member
    They aren't all under 150, but you could cut the portion size. Here's what I'm currently obsessed with for snacks: carrots and radishes with Marietta otria Greek ranch veggie dip, fage yogurt with fruit mix ins, cliff bars (calorie dense but very satisfying), hot tea, low sugar hot chocolate, power crunch protein bars, edamame
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited November 2016
    Popcorn is a favorite of mine. If you make it yourself and air pop it, some brands are about 130 calories for one serving.
    Reduced fat Oreos - 150 cals for 3 cookies
    Vegetables like broccoli, carrots, etc..
    Vanilla greek yogurt with a few pumpkin seeds and cinnamon
    Dry cereal
    Kind bars - usually in the 140 to 150 range
    Cottage cheese
    An egg with some hummus
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Jerky
  • nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    Thank you some great ideas to start with x
  • vanmep
    vanmep Posts: 406 Member
    I like the Laughing Cow lite triangles of cheese - only 25 calories each! Revello ice cream bars are only 100. I make my own granola and it is about 150 calories for 1/4 cup which is very filling. My husband and I split a bag of microwave popcorn and it is about 150 calories. Twizzlers are about 40 calories for 1 piece. I wish the convenience store sold individual mini chocolate bars :wink:
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Cottage Cheese!
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Carrots and hummus is a tasty snack and can be under 150 calories.

I can't early comment otherwise. I usually have half a Lenny and Larry's cookies at 180 calories....or an apple with a cheese stick.
  • nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    Thank you got some mini wholemeal pittas at 46 and low fat hummus, and sugar free jellly pots x
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,193 MFP Moderator
    Snap Pea Crisps. I love those things. Hummus, Veggies and Otria Greek Yogurt Ranch Veggie Dip. I like chips, too though. There are some single serving size bags of things like Doritos that are 140 calories each. :) And Fun-size candy bars which are usually around 70 calories a piece (I think)... But if you're looking for healthy, then probably not those last two. :)
  • red99ryder
    red99ryder Posts: 399 Member
    I have been liking the mini chocolate swirls ice cream cones ,, blue bunny makes them ,, 140 calories .. Vanilla is best for me
  • maxit
    maxit Posts: 880 Member
    8 oz of homemade plain kefir. Or some yogurt, or a handful (20 g - I have small hands lol) of almonds. Or some combination thereof. But I often have fruit.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Mini bell peppers are kinda fun to eat, can make some yoghurt dip or hummus to go with. I also like rye cracker breads with the light laughing cow. I find them quite satisfying and I think it's about 100 cals - 35 for the cheese and 70 for two cracker things? The long rectangle ones, you know like 2x5".
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Carrots and hummus is a tasty snack and can be under 150 calories.

I can't early comment otherwise. I usually have half a Lenny and Larry's cookies at 180 calories....or an apple with a cheese stick.

I have an obsession with carrots and hummus right now. The other day I ate almost 400 calories of it for dinner. I just bought more of both - doubled up! Lol